Multiplat PlayStation Plus

Remove this Banner Ad

Godfall seems to have flopped so I wouldn't be surprised. I bought it on the premise of match made multiplayer. Turns out that was a porky and was clarified only days before launch that you need to be friends with others to play with them. It would be cool to have others to play with because in my limited time with it I thought it was pretty fun.

Godfall seems to have flopped so I wouldn't be surprised. I bought it on the premise of match made multiplayer. Turns out that was a porky and was clarified only days before launch that you need to be friends with others to play with them. It would be cool to have others to play with because in my limited time with it I thought it was pretty fun.

I completed it and got to a decent part of end game but got bored with it at that point with nothing to really bring me back into it. I was certain though that I played with a random once.

I completed it and got to a decent part of end game but got bored with it at that point with nothing to really bring me back into it. I was certain though that I played with a random once.

How long ago was that? I got it the day the PS5 launched and was a few hours in and then wanted to play with people so I looked up how. Then I was disappointed to read that match making wasn't available and it was only clarified a few days before. Lots of people were complaining as they were #foreveralone like me and asking for rando matchmaking to be added. Maybe it came at a later date?

Edit: apparently match making coming later this year. Maybe that will coincide with a future PS Plus release.

How long ago was that? I got it the day the PS5 launched and was a few hours in and then wanted to play with people so I looked up how. Then I was disappointed to read that match making wasn't available and it was only clarified a few days before. Lots of people were complaining as they were #foreveralone like me and asking for rando matchmaking to be added. Maybe it came at a later date?

Edit: apparently match making coming later this year. Maybe that will coincide with a future PS Plus release.

Interesting, well no idea what game I was playing with a random.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't bother with BFV as the demo did nothing for me. Is it worth checking out? pantskyle did you have a go at it?

Played quite a bit of it, was basically a continuation of Battlefield 1, not much difference. I didn't mind it but haven't played it for quite a while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back