Toast #BringBackTheBars - Our Heritage, Our History, Our Right! Part 1

Assuming there were no obstacles, would you prefer the PB/Pylon guernsey to be our home colours?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The reality is we will win this fight eventually. Unless resolved in our favour, this debate will outlive any of the current decision makers and figure heads including Koch, McGuire and McLachlan. The fact that there is not one good argument against us wearing the guernsey means it is only a matter of when not if.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone start a thread with a poll?

I cant work out how to do it on my phone.

4 points. Worth it or not?

I say yes.

We are making finals anyway. If we are good enough we will win them.

Time to make a stand.

If the AFL want to make a mockery of their own competition over this then let's force it.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

"Why U nO WEAR PiNk"

"Ur noT mAgPIS u PowAr"

"U sineD an COnTRaCt"

"tEEl IS U cOLoR"

I'm beginning to think that football fans aren't all that intelligent.

We “lose” to the crows by being docked 4pts just so we can wear a jumper, doesnt mean it will change for the future. Not worth the pts if no guarantee going forward. If they said cop 4 pts and you can wear it going forward, then def do it. But no certainty.
As cowardice as it is, the announcement of the punishment now dictates the response to our request.

"Why U nO WEAR PiNk"

"Ur noT mAgPIS u PowAr"

"U sineD an COnTRaCt"

"tEEl IS U cOLoR"

I'm beginning to think that football fans aren't all that intelligent.
lol shadow on the main board takes the cake. At least the others can claim to be trolling. The thread on the Collingwood board is v funny too.

Lol do it anyway.

Intentionally dropping 4pts to make a point on our heritage and then still going on to win the Premiership would be the flexiest of flexes.

The part about a retail line of black and white striped guernseys surely works in a favour, given the PB is not black and white stripes. The other part about 'or any design that clashes with collingwood works for them, but the section about retail is worded in a way that we surely could successfully challenge.

We “lose” to the crows by being docked 4pts just so we can wear a jumper, doesnt mean it will change for the future. Not worth the pts if no guarantee going forward. If they said cop 4 pts and you can wear it going forward, then def do it. But no certainty.
As cowardice as it is, the announcement of the punishment now dictates the response to our request.
If we beat Brisbane let's do it.

Let's force gutless Gil to make a decision.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back