Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

See how you are ignoring the medical advice and the science Chief, even after I posted the specific passage?

Do you mind addressing this, rather than everything else under the sun?
The concern here is not for a homeless person. It is based on this anti-mask kick some people are on.

The concern here is not for a homeless person. It is based on this anti-mask kick some people are on.

Are you for real? My concern isn't for a person already in the most impoverished, dire circumstances imaginable being arrested for something non-sensical, specifically against the medical advice you just posted?

Ah huh. Keep thinking that.

Yep! What you're saying makes no sense.

You're basing your views off cliche nonsense - that most Australians are a rabid bunch of Fox News watching hicks that jump up and down at masks being the work of the devil, and shouting for homeless people to be arrested.

(Note the Americanisms, because that is where most of the left's cliches about normal, sane Australians come from).

Do you mind actually addressing the specific passage I posted?
You don't think the masks are needed in public places? Sure. But given people will walk around outside, then go into shops saying "oh I don't have my mask sorry" and shop anyway, the best way to ensure people follow the rules is to say "if you are out of your house, have your mask on".

You don't agree? Oh well.

You don't think the masks are needed in public places? Sure. But given people will walk around outside, then go into shops saying "oh I don't have my mask sorry" and shop anyway, the best way to ensure people follow the rules is to say "if you are out of your house, have your mask on".

Where there is low community transmission of COVID-19, wearing a mask in the community when you are well is not generally recommended.

Can you please address this? Rather than telling me a tale about homeless people shopping?

Do you ever stop virtue signalling?
Sorry? You think this uproar isn't pure virtue signalling: empty words about treatment of a homeless person which are really about people unable to handle mask laws and lockdowns?

When have any of these people ever expressed concern about homelessness? When have they voted for candidates who have good policies on homelessness?

Yep! What you're saying makes no sense.

You're basing your views off cliche nonsense - that most Australians are a rabid bunch of Fox News watching hicks that jump up and down at masks being the work of the devil, and shouting for homeless people to be arrested.

(Note the Americanisms, because that is where most of the left's cliches about normal, sane Australians come from).

Makes plenty of sense.

There's a whole lot of people who wouldn't have given a * about homeless people, that didn't give a * about homeless people, suddenly giving a * about homeless people when it suits their views on masks.

Sorry it's so transparent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. It is NEVER said by politicians how people are expected to have a continual supply of face masks.

It is SO unhygienic.
This reveals the true aim of mask wearing. Sure, they stop people breathing out their germs or breathing in others', but masks are supposed to be only worn once (the "disposable" ones) or washed daily. To avoid infection you shouldn't be touching your face, but everyone is constantly adjusting the mask, scratching their face, rubbing their eyes, lifting the mask to eat or drink. There is no actual hope of masks doing even a small amount of what they are supposed to do. What they are imposed for is a symbol to keep the whole population, no exceptions, focussed on the government's handling of the pandemic, plus other rules ie social distancing, handwashing and so forth, nothing else. Notice, when you put on a mask, all you can think of is the virus.

There's a whole lot of people who wouldn't have given a fu** about homeless people, that didn't give a fu** about homeless people, suddenly giving a fu** about homeless people when it suits their views on masks.

Sorry it's so transparent.

Who are these people?

Considering I'm the only person to have raised this article and issue here today, are you saying that's me?

You're telling me I don't give a fu** about a homeless person being arrested by a tyrannical government for not wearing a mask 24/7 and while sleeping?

There is no actual hope of masks doing even a small amount of what they are supposed to do. What they are imposed for is a symbol to keep the whole population, no exceptions, focussed on the government's handling of the pandemic, plus other rules ie social distancing, handwashing and so forth, nothing else. Notice, when you put on a mask, all you can think of is the virus.

EXACTLY!! Bingo. It's to allow people to have a visual cue that the government is "keeping on top of things" PLUS also ensuring "nudge behaviour".

Sounds silly for much of Australia where a mask isn't required or apparently recommended outside public transport

You're telling me I don't give a fu** about a homeless person

Yes.

arrested by a tyrannical government for not wearing a mask 24/7

You only care about this bit. Specifically. The bolded.

Feel free to point to your extensive history of concern about homeless people. You've got over 5,000 posts on here. I'm sure many of them have been concerned about homelessness right?

They have run out of oxygen. Their doctors have reported medical system collapse. The true death toll from Covid is likely much higher than reported 200k.

Meanwhile, Modhi is more worried about getting Tweets deleted.

How do you run our of oxygen - are they wearing plastic masks? Tell them to plant a tree and stop polluting.

So the news from India is that millions of poor people, who have nothing to eat, are lolling around shopping malls wearing plastic masks and suffocating for lack of oxygen. Back in the 70s/80s the sisters of the immaculate conception daily told us of the dying millions in India. I often times donated my lunch money. Yet, here we are 40 years later, millions are still poor and dying but there is now 1.4 billion of them. Maths is so racist.

So the news from India is that millions of poor people, who have nothing to eat, are lolling around shopping malls wearing plastic masks and suffocating for lack of oxygen. Back in the 70s/80s the sisters of the immaculate conception daily told us of the dying millions in India. I often times donated my lunch money. Yet, here we are 40 years later, millions are still poor and dying but there is now 1.4 billion of them. Maths is so racist.

Yeah lots of indians in bad situation every year.

Very little care factor normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back