Preview Changes v Tiggers - Round 7 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

So Hannan, Lipinski, and Schache or JUH. Tipping McNeil to keep his spot after a good game as the sub. Really just down to that last tall.

Would mean no West which is harsh but spots are really tight right now.

Very surprised with the Hannan inclusion. Didn't think he had been playing full minutes and thought he still struggled to get involved enough last week again. Only 13 disposals (with 3 goals, granted).

I was definitely keen for him to come in at some stage, as he just looks too good for VFL whenever he was involved. Hits contests very hard, good footy IQ, makes good decisions, knows when and where to run. Clear best 22 IMO.

Just wasn't sure on his conditioning, but if they think he's good to go then sure why not

Look at the clip below which players have a black t shirt on Bevo and who else I reckon JUH will debut we will know soon :)

Attachments

• oooo.jpg
    oooo.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at the clip below which players have a black t shirt on Bevo and who else I reckon JUH will debut we will know soon :)

Anyone else spot the 10 commandments in the background? Such a Bevo thing to do. Blurred out but one of them is just "Loud" and another says something about possession

Interesting, did Hannan play anywhere close to full minutes? Must be really confident.
Yeah, I thought he looked like quality but was being managed. Given he's 27 and we chased him he would be considered best 22 when fit.
Good luck to him, I was sad that the Demons jumped in ahead of us to draft him. I prefer him closer to goal.

I really want West to get his opportunity too. Just looks too good for VFL football and was close to the round 1 side.

Very surprised with the Hannan inclusion. Didn't think he had been playing full minutes and thought he still struggled to get involved enough last week again. Only 13 disposals (with 3 goals, granted).

I was definitely keen for him to come in at some stage, as he just looks too good for VFL whenever he was involved. Hits contests very hard, good footy IQ, makes good decisions, knows when and where to run. Clear best 22 IMO.

Just wasn't sure on his conditioning, but if they think he's good to go then sure why not
It's pretty clear we're going with certain types to fill those non KPF roles. VDM, McNeil or Scott all barely touch the ball so he couldn't be any worse in that category. He is a much better finisher than all of those IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back