Discussion 2021 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Combo choice

Steele/Oliver v Petracca/Walsh

*I know Steele has a high BE but not fussed as this is a buy NOW option. Not wait a couple weeks.
Perhaps I don’t like the question, but I like Oliver/Walsh.

Which suits your byes
Lyons best suits the Byes. Although I'm now thinking Bont is a better option that Lyons, especially with Dunkley out.

Either way, my hesitation is that the extra 30k I need to bring him in will mean having to use an extra trade next week to free up enough cash for a second Premo upgrade.

Currently have to "upgrade" Rowe and Dunks to two premos with 290k in the bank which gives me around 1.15M to spend. If I take Lyons it only leaves me 540k, forcing me to cull another wookie next week whereas taking Duncan or Guthrie leaves me 570k which should be enough to grab someone like Boak without using that extra trade.

Lyons best suits the Byes. Although I'm now thinking Bont is a better option that Lyons, especially with Dunkley out.

Either way, my hesitation is that the extra 30k I need to bring him in will mean having to use an extra trade next week to free up enough cash for a second Premo upgrade.

Currently have to "upgrade" Rowe and Dunks to two premos with 290k in the bank which gives me around 1.15M to spend. If I take Lyons it only leaves me 540k, forcing me to cull another wookie next week whereas taking Duncan or Guthrie leaves me 570k which should be enough to grab someone like Boak without using that extra trade.
Boak has a calf

Out this week bud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boak has a calf

Out this week bud
Yeah was talking about Boak for next week.

Think I've landed on Dunks -> Bont, Gulden -> Robertson
Next week fallen rookie -> someone, Rowe -> Lyons

Will leave me with only four more upgrades to do with pretty reliable rookies on field; Robertson, Warner, Powell and Jordon

Mind you, I think I've had at least one injury (sometimes 3) every week so no doubt some spanner will get thrown in there over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back