Mega Thread The Latest Kim Duthie Episode

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If your company was that good you would have people coming forward themselves asking to invest, you wouldn’t have to beg on Insta.

Annual turnover 2.1m and she wants me to invest 600k lol

But it’s been operating for decades and recently hit $2 million turnover !!!!!!.

I know Street Fighter arcade machines with a better business model.

PM if interested - serious Street Fighter investors only.

“Well done Atomboy you deserve it. Xx Zangief”.

Next level nuts now...asking for people to invest $600k!!!

View attachment 1114380
Serious investors only hahahahaha

Shes written that like a Facebook market place/gumtree ad for a business she thinks turns over millions... asking for 600k...

Kim people don't acquire businesses after reading an ad that looks like it's been written by a single mum trying to offload the family couch...

View attachment 1113935

Motivational speaker now too. Marrying a rich strip club owner purely for cash and ripping off people under charity and crypto schemes is definitely different to stitching up footballers for cash.

Yes Kimberley, you have definitely changed and are a living inspiration for us all now fu** off.

When are the media gonna close in on her?
Got to love that she has stolen some boilerplate Instagram quote and put her name under it like she’s come up with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets just pool $600K from everyone here and see what the offer is. Cure curiosity or speed up her court appearance. Whos in?
coin-jar.jpg

I'm in

Please for the love of god someone do some serious digging on this peanut and out her for good

her poor child

If I can be bothered tomorrow I'll get my laptop out and go through this thread and summarize the anecdotes and send it to buzz feed or daily Mail or one of those trash outlets.

I've had enough that she can get away this s**t. * her

If I can be bothered tomorrow I'll get my laptop out and go through this thread and summarize the anecdotes and send it to buzz feed or daily Mail or one of those trash outlets.

I've had enough that she can get away this sh*t. fu** her
The article would be about misogyny and rape culture in male footy fans. All they want to do is take a strong independent business woman down after she kicked cancers ass in a fortnight. Yass girl 👏

The article would be about misogyny and rape culture in male footy fans. All they want to do is take a strong independent business woman down after she kicked cancers ass in a fortnight. Yass girl 👏

At least there is no misogyny in her current line of business :/
The Strip Club linked to bikies, which was temporarily closed down because it was an illegal brothel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back