Preview Round 7, 2021: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone | Sunday, May 2 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to see Phillips and LDU dropped this week.

LDU needs to work harder, and hopefully dropping him will give him that kick. I know it was only his first week back from injury, but he looked unfit and unwilling to work hard. Needs to know that he's not a certain starter after that lack of effort.
Phillips didn't have any impact on the weekend. He should find some ball in the seconds - would love to see a goal of 2-3 games of 20+ touches in the VFL before bringing him back in. A pick 3 should be able to easily do that.

Hall and Lazaro should come back in.

I'd also consider putting Zurhar back to the 2's. He's just so void of confidence, I think a couple weeks of crashing packs and kicking goals. If Zurhar is out, give Garner or Walker a run for a couple weeks. Give them the opportunity to keep Zurhar out of the team.
Mate, I just watched the vfl game against the Demons - we are not, I repeat, are not dropping anyone into that utter s**t show...

Our vfl team has to be one of the worst teams to be put on a paddock. Ever.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate, I just watched the vfl game against the Demons - we are not, I repeat, are not dropping anyone into that utter sh*t show...

Our vfl team has to be one of the worst teams to be put on a paddock. Ever.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We’re in real trouble here.

The sequel is never as good as the original.

So by looks of the vfl game tonight changes are tyson out and one of Hall or lazzaro in from the 23 with the other to be the emergency. What makes matters worse we don't have any injuries expected back for another 3-4 weeks minimum which means choosing the same trash each week

So by looks of the vfl game tonight changes are tyson out and one of Hall or lazzaro in from the 23 with the other to be the emergency. What makes matters worse we don't have any injuries expected back for another 3-4 weeks minimum which means choosing the same trash each week

....hmmmmmm, I am tipping a tight game then...

As usual, we are rank outsiders with the bookies. Our win (head to head) odds for this game are $13 on Sportsbet.

BUT, I have stumbled on an anamoly - currently they're letting me bet on taking the double of North win-North at the line (58.5 points) for $22.50. It's essentially almost doubling the odds for the same outcome, because if we win, we have smashed the line. Normally they don't allow these related bets to be multi'd.

So, if you want to have a bet on the win, this is the best odds you'll get in a long while.
1619703291871.gif

As usual, we are rank outsiders with the bookies. Our win (head to head) odds for this game are $13 on Sportsbet.

BUT, I have stumbled on an anamoly - currently they're letting me bet on taking the double of North win-North at the line (58.5 points) for $22.50. It's essentially almost doubling the odds for the same outcome, because if we win, we have smashed the line. Normally they don't allow these related bets to be multi'd.

So, if you want to have a bet on the win, this is the best odds you'll get in a long while.

It turns out that our players out of form/not up to it are better off staying in the senior side.

Thought to myself, it would be nice to see some of our fringe players perform in the VFL.

How wrong I was - we've absolutely cocked this up and the VFL team is nothing short of an embarrasment.

Any player moving down to that level is not going to develop, they are just going to be demoralised.

Someone please save Eddie Ford while he still has some talent in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would an undefeated side be bringing in a one dimensional, washed up one trick pony with dodgy knees?
Am I the only one kinda secretly hoping he kicks a bag against us? (I know, treason, shun the unbeliever and all that)
I'm with you. I want a few people to be embarrassed by the decisions that were made at the end of 2020.

I can not wait to be able to pot Ben Brown for his run up, it will be extremely cathartic!

They have picked Brown to draw B-Mac up the ground and pick holes in our defence.

It's an excellent tactical move.

Comes across like a fairly measured teacher.

I am not sold entirely on the tactics but I enjoy his willingness to try things when things are not going our way.

I would really like to see some tangible improvement in the group from about round 10. Smaller losses and jag a win or two on the way home. Hopefully we get some players back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back