Captains Round 7 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawn and Goldy scored 172 playing on each other in back in 2016 when Goldy was at his peak and Gawn only just breaking out. A 200+ is on the cards against a rapidly declining Goldy this week, unless Dees rest Gawn in-game and give young Jackson some extra ruck time.
Yeah that's the worry this week, the dee's being 80 points up at 3 quarter time and Max sitting on the bench for the last quarter. Of course he could be on 150 by then.

TBF Grundy's ave against Gold Coast has been against Witts, who's a very good Ruckman ......this week GC are Wittless .....hey, I cracked a funny .....Wittless

laughing2.gif

Anyway .....going Macrae (VC) into Grundy (C) ........reserve Capt Aiden Fyfe on standbye

1619493779135.png

Waterman kicked 2.4 from 16 possies in the ressies on Saturday and was named in the "Bests". He also dominated this weeks oppo Carlton booting 4 goals in their praccy game a couple of months ago. If I'm Essendon MC I'd be bringing him back in this week.
Waterman might come IN if HJones is rested. This week or next?

Brockman got injured in the VFL on the weekend, wont be playing this week.
fyi Brockman was not listed in Hawks injury report
Obviously still a good chance to not be selected, but just be mindful, he might be the sub or something

*, *, *, I traded Grundy in about 5 minutes before the bounce last night and left the VC on Macrae. I've just realised I could have had Grundy VC and Gawn C.

So now I've got to decide on which one for C.

Grundy v GC on a perfect Autumn afternoon at the G or

Gawn v Goldy tomorrow in Hobart with a 40% chance of showers in the afternoon.

Ok, Grundy it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People captaining Grundy coz of hitouts. Hitouts don't score, hitouts to advantage score. GC mids are gonna roll Collingwood so hard.
Good point, but Grundy will still get like 50+ hitouts, which means there's going to be a heap of HTA in there.
He always feasts on lesser rucks, I'm expecting AT LEAST 120, but could easily go 150+

Worth a VC

Good point, but Grundy will still get like 50+ hitouts, which means there's going to be a heap of HTA in there.
He always feasts on lesser rucks, I'm expecting AT LEAST 120, but could easily go 150+

Worth a VC
Also scored 163 against Brisbane who had no ruck in round 2. Also has the most HTA of any ruck this season, including Gawn.

People captaining Grundy coz of hitouts. Hitouts don't score, hitouts to advantage score. GC mids are gonna roll Collingwood so hard.

Do hitouts to advantage count as a contested possession?

I was just looking very early on FanFooty and he had 1 handball with 4 hitouts and 2 CP.

Take Grundys 144 vc score or stick with Gawn as C? 😄

I only ask as my cash league opponent has Gawn as C and if goes 180 + it could be the difference between me winning and losing.
Why is gawns projection so high? Cos he scored 200 last time they played their in 2019...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back