Preview Round 7 2021: Richmond Vs Western Bulldogs 30/04 MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

prime time Razor. Can't wait
High profile Umpire game considering the exposure McCartney gave them last week. So who's better than Ray to take the footy world's focus off their love affair with the Dogs and plonk it on the shoulders of their No1 prima donna.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not too happy with the changes, I still think we need a second ruck, I thought CCJ would get a run at this stage but obviously not.
CCJ will surly have to get a run next week if we get pumped in the centre / ruck.
However, the RFC has a plan going into tonight and they'll know more about the way they want to play better than us and what players that are best suited for it.
Hoping for the best.
Pumped in the ruck, by whom? Nank held his own against the best ruck in the business last week, against the Doggies who are weak in the ruck in comparison why would he need more backup than he has been getting. Down the track I think CCJ will get games, but the Doggies are very quick, need all the runners we can get.

Aarts fulfils his role, several goal assists in round one.
CCJ would take up too much space in the forward line as a third forward.
We led inside 50s last week but were inaccurate.
Like to see RCD, and others, lay crunching tackles on Macrae and Trelol.
The maturing of RCD.
Lynch to crunch a pack of Doggie defenders from behind, left sprawling like tenpins.
Vintage Lynch.
Humble and hungry.
several goal assists in round 1 means little when he has been absolute trash since. rioli has been better but copped all the heat.

What a day I have today....

2pm dentist - getting root canal🥺😬 (highly considering a joint before hand)

5pm - high on pain killers meet mates for dinner/drinks/ Richmond game!!🐯🐯

10pm - huge trance night at brown alley club for tea and bikkies 🤣🤣

6am - self admit to Alfred hospital

whats everyone else’s plans?
Get stoned, walk Monty, eat something, have an assortment of drinkies (beer, scotch, spiced rum), have another smoke, watch the Tigers win against the odds.

We've only lost to 1 non contender this year.I have 4 sides as our rivals(Dogs/Dees/Port/Eagles).
Therefore we should win 17 games with our hand.;):thumbsu::D

Cats?
Lions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a day I have today....

2pm dentist - getting root canal🥺😬 (highly considering a joint before hand)

5pm - high on pain killers meet mates for dinner/drinks/ Richmond game!!🐯🐯

10pm - huge trance night at brown alley club for tea and bikkies 🤣🤣

6am - self admit to Alfred hospital

whats everyone else’s plans?

3pm - kick in park.

4pm - richmond club hotel.

6pm - cricketers arms.

7pm - foopy.

12am - revs.

[REDACTED]

10am - regret.

Get stoned, walk Monty, eat something, have an assortment of drinkies (beer, scotch, spiced rum), have another smoke, watch the Tigers win against the odds.
That’s my normal game day routine

3pm - kick in park.

4pm - richmond club hotel.

6pm - cricketers arms.

7pm - foopy.

12am - revs.

[REDACTED]

10am - regret.
Jeeze I haven’t been revs in a few years... use to be the norm 4am Sunday mornings
My form of church one could say

Interesting the RFC website didn't put out a video regarding RCD getting told he'll be playing his first game, its only been 3yrs in the making. Guess it must have been lost along with Rance's retirement speech vid.
Was a video on Twitter of him ringing one of his mums and it went straight to voice mail
Maybe they just didn’t get the content but they did post a video from the players meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back