Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah...

You’re the piece of sh*t for losing faith so quickly. And with Ceglar and Gunston still out it gives him & Lewis a few extra weeks to moo

Straight swap to May with a bit of luck ;)

No, YOU are a piece of s**t.

Napoleon Dynamite School GIF

Video for this week. Late upload I know. Would appreciate the view! Got any questions about your teams feel free to tag me :) Have a great day.

Sam Walsh, mate - top 10 MID from here on in?
Got a potential bye balance problem, looking at rd 13 bye types with prospects, there aren't really a heap.

The issue I have with Sidebottom is that his stats are not terrible. He is just not tackling. Last week he made 12 tackles so scored well. That for me indicates it is not where he is playing but how he is playing. So I am waiting to see how he goes second week running.
His DE has been very poor by hand and foot, he has oscillated between a half forward role with no CBAs (and a lower possession count) and further up the ground.
Last week was influenced by the high number of CBAs on offer and he was run through the middle basically all game.
The tackles obviously helped his score, but his role is the key. Playing forward mght have been him getting up to speed off the calf early on.
We're atrocious, so stability is unlikely to be a feature of our setup going forward.
Think he is a solid pick in a line where people aren't spoilt for choice either way.

Video for this week. Late upload I know. Would appreciate the view! Got any questions about your teams feel free to tag me :) Have a great day.

Why don't you post your video's in the Podcasts thread? I know it's not exactly the same thing, but it's close enough. The people who are inclined to watch/listen to SC advice would find your content easier there than finding it buried in the trades thread which moves pretty fast.

haha probably - but I'm the one not having a cry about the 'must have advice of this pleb board' and enjoying Kosi's 104 ;)

I bet you also went early on Jones?

Maybe you should get on TT this weekend as well

I didn't go early on Jones, but i AM going early on Frederick :$

Sam Walsh, mate - top 10 MID from here on in?
Got a potential bye balance problem, looking at rd 13 bye types with prospects, there aren't really a heap.

I reckon Walsh is top 10 for sure.

I was going to bring in Guthrie and Boak so I'd only have 2 premo mids missing each round (have 6 premo mids)

But after the Boak news and not being so sure about Guthrie I choose Bont and Petracca instead (best of the best) but now have 3 premo mids missing in round 12 and 3 in round 13.

F@rk the byes though. Don’t compromise for a lesser player and just get the guns in I reckon.

I reckon Walsh is top 10 for sure.

I was going to bring in Guthrie and Boak so I'd only have 2 premo mids missing each round (have 6 premo mids)

But after the Boak news and not being so sure about Guthrie I choose Bont and Petracca instead (best of the best) but now have 3 premo mids missing in round 12 and 3 in round 13.

F@rk the byes though. Don’t compromise for a lesser player and just get the guns in I reckon.

Far out. Your midfield is gonna make you hard to catch. Can you post how it looks atm?

Far out. Your midfield is gonna make you hard to catch. Can you post how it looks atm?

Here it is mate, pretty happy with it.

Think I'll leave it alone for a while now and just let Powell and Jordan keep on mooing.
. 20210430_143604.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I'll leave it alone for a while now and just let Powell and Jordan keep on mooing.
.View attachment 1115073
*!! I am so screwed. I‘m currently running with Fyfe, Zerrett, Titch and Brayshaw😥
Ill be getting one of the guns this week though. 5 hours to decide which one.

Why don't you post your video's in the Podcasts thread? I know it's not exactly the same thing, but it's close enough. The people who are inclined to watch/listen to SC advice would find your content easier there than finding it buried in the trades thread which moves pretty fast.

Thanks for the advice man.
I'd love if there was a content thread on here and sometimes find it awkward just posting but always happy to share my views and opinions.

.View attachment 1115073

I have midfield envy. Post your whole team kenty before I go blowing my entire bank trying to compete against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back