Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2022

mk1ne

Cancelled
Nov 17, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Mocked up what the Puma teams (plus North) might look like if they switched to Puma's Euro 21/22 template. These would probably be alright as a training or preseason jumper but not real games, which is kind of how I feel about the template for soccer as well.

np7a3OP.png

6sthx5M.png

Dec 18, 2014
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pierce & Pierce, Stratton Oakmont
Mocked up what the Puma teams (plus North) might look like if they switched to Puma's Euro 21/22 template. These would probably be alright as a training or preseason jumper but not real games, which is kind of how I feel about the template for soccer as well.

np7a3OP.png

6sthx5M.png
That shade of Royal Blue + The Puma Logo placing/collar has got me moist!

so_good.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Interesting take on a white Hawks clash. Gives me similar vibes to one of the designs for an upcoming portfolio I have. Doesn't quite fit in the modern era of uniform design but I feel like this is totally something Hawks could've run out with during the 90s.
1619757532816.png

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Interesting take on a white Hawks clash. Gives me similar vibes to one of the designs for an upcoming portfolio I have. Doesn't quite fit in the modern era of uniform design but I feel like this is totally something Hawks could've run out with during the 90s.
View attachment 1115075
Reminds me of the one I submitted for their competition a few years ago.
Liam Rule Hawthorn Alternate Guernsey Design 2.png

It's a bit annoying, looking back because they chose a similar design in the end, it just didn't have stripes and the monogram was redone.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Reminds me of the one I submitted for their competition a few years ago.
View attachment 1115094
It's a bit annoying, looking back because they chose a similar design in the end, it just didn't have stripes and the monogram was redone.
Wow that's nice, looks a lot more balanced with just two bars. Given how much white doesn't really mix with Brown and Gold, it's incredible how many decent clash jumpers we've seen from the Hawks over the years.

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
I came across a random stat when i was looking for some old Bears merchandise; the Suns have now played 3 games more than the Bears (as the Brisbane Bears) ever did. This means that potentially the Suns are 5 years off a triple premiership. Keen to see the Suns (as the Carrara brothers) honour the Bears in some way.

Also to me it is quite bizarre how iconic the Bears kits are/were, and how the Suns current kits are none too flash, would love to see them step up their game next year

LeeARM

Premiership Player
May 11, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon

Bwillow11

All Australian
Sep 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
I know, I know, we're sick of hearing about the bloody prison bars. However, this is currently listed on eBay as a concept guernsey. I think it looks awesome.View attachment 1116064

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Put every qualm about bastardising the prison bars aside;
Can we all just agree for a moment that this is a f**king amazing jumper?

Annual reminder El_Scorcho had the best idea for the Port brand years ago, and I’d love to see them wear it as their home anyway (ties into power/surging/blackouts)
7E4AA376-6EDD-4EC7-B400-4096A258DCE3.jpeg

Back