Banter Geelong punting related stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, I got no clue anymore when it comes to disposal market.
I honestly tried searching all betting sites for Parfitt last week. Not one of them had him in their disposal markets. Was after 20+ disposals. Coincidentally, this week, all of a sudden he features in their markets. This is when you start to identify certain traits the bookmakers use in order to take public money. Parfitt likely struggles to gather 20+ this week.
Disposial markets are terrible value really, bookies just suck people into multis and they win 9 bets out of 10.

Taking West Coast +18.5 points today v Geelong.
Hoping the rain fall late in the game keeps it close.
Did you have a big fat 1000 on that one?

Go Catters

1619310033972.png

Just a little round off bet for fun. The hamstring problems will probably end up recurring but if he played most games from here he could still do it IMO given the dearth of quality key forwards getting about as per the current coleman leaderboard. Even though it is probably a donation to the person who layed it I do genuinely wonder who in their right mind ties up $650 in capital for 4 months to win $13....

I think the cats will smash Sydney this week. We like the scg, they have a depleted backline and our boys are up. I’m jumping on a big margin with goal kicker markets and cats to lead each quarter. Cats by plenty!

Every away team looks winnable this week. A random multi on all 9 of them is paying $230

The $2.50 tonight about Richmond is very tempting for the following reasons

Im not yet convinced about Foot - they are one of these perennial hyped teams year in year out

I didnt think Rich played too bad last week - Melb are in red hot form - and i think the Dees are better than the Dogs

Cotchin and Lynch copped a bit in the media ( whether fairly or unfairly ) so you would think they - or their whole side would be fired up

The only worry ( otherwise i would smash the $2.50 ) - is when Rich had all those players out 2 years ago - Geel won easily - that is a worry

But im still having something on the Tigers at that price - 3 out of the last 4 flags up against hype hype and more hype

Let's make some money this week.
Taking the Dogs -6.5 points @ $1.90
Also playing Macrae 30+ disposals/Dogs win @ $2.15

Good luck :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lucky the line fell in. It's why I don't really like taking lines though. Geelong don't give a s**t if they win by 2 goals or 4 goals and that is just luck that Collingwood covered. If you are just betting straight up to win then the motives are at least aligned.

Carlton -12.5 over West Coast today. Probably one of the easiest bets of the month.

Jack Martin 2+ goals
Sam Docherty over 26.5 disposals
Multi: Carlton by 25+ points/Walsh 30 disposals/Silvagni anytime goal scorer @ $5.72 :thumbsu:

I have had a nice bet on Richmond this week - $1.65 i think that is an attractive price

If W/Coast $2.20 ( and full credit to them ) hadnt upset Carlton ( who looked liked and played like N Melb ) then i think the market - would be more like $3.30 W/Coast and $1.30 Rich

Thats why i like the $1.65 the Tigers this week - i would be staggered if they got beat - they put Ess to the sword - where as the Dons put the Eagles to the sword- i know that logic doesnt allways stack up

Both teams are missing quality players - however in my opinion Rich have still got a much better 22 available at present - and i think the bottom 6-8 players of the Eagles - will not be able to handle Rich overall talent

$1.65 for me is a great price

Brisbane -5.5 points is a great line if anyone is interested for Thursday night footy.
Geelong won't go 2-0 against these type of sides this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back