Preview Sydney Swans vs Geelong Cats, Rd 7, Saturday May 1 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Beatson and co are quietly hoping that Melican turns into a good defender and backing him through the good and bad times. Basically the same plan as what we had with Grundy and Mattner etc people who you thought wouldnt last on a list but would become premiership players for us. Just not sure if its works out for us...

I think Beatson and co are quietly hoping that Melican turns into a good defender and backing him through the good and bad times. Basically the same plan as what we had with Grundy and Mattner etc people who you thought wouldnt last on a list but would become premiership players for us. Just not sure if its works out for us...

Hmmn. If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

It is a complete mystery why he was given a long contract.

Can someone explain to me how Hickey is able to return after a week off from a PCL?

Was it not a pcl or is this a special, you can play on pcl as long as x doesn't happen sort of deal?

Very confused. (assuming he is chosen)

So here is the script

* 10 goal loss
* JPK gets 30+ and the Chardonnay set argue he needed a two year extension
* if played 6 + will be scored on Melican
* at least one player will exacerbate an injury.
I think 2/4 will happen, Def JPK, and probably an exacerbated injury. Think the other 2 are silly.

Can someone explain to me how Hickey is able to return after a week off from a PCL?

Was it not a pcl or is this a special, you can play on pcl as long as x doesn't happen sort of deal?

No evidence he is going to return this week or the next just speculation as he is doing match simulations and training with the rest of the group this week.

Yes its odd.

Maybe it wasn't a PCL...was bruising from a collision ....

In: Rampe, McCartin, Franklin, O'Riordan, Stephens.

I think this is a chance given the players named in reserves v injured players.

Outs Hewett (Rampe), Brand (McCartin), Reid (Franklin), Blakey (Stephens)

COR as sub? (Campbell)

Could just be Hewett for COR and maybe Blakey is sub and not in the twos.

I think this is a chance given the players named in reserves v injured players.

Outs Hewett (Rampe), Brand (McCartin), Reid (Franklin), Blakey (Stephens)

COR as sub? (Campbell)

I am not in the cynical crowd that believe Buddy's crowd factor dictates how and when we play him. However I think it's naive to think that if Buddy was back this week, the media team would wait until the night before a home match to announce it. They would've at the very least teased the possibility of it all week...

I'm

I am not in the cynical crowd that believe Buddy's crowd factor dictates how and when we play him. However I think it's naive to think that if Buddy was back this week, the media team would wait until the night before a home match to announce it. They would've at the very least teased it all week...
I concur ...
However maybe he lazarus?
and maybe they didn't want to show their hand ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back