Bet with Joel

Remove this Banner Ad

It takes me a few hours and 4 or 5 different matches to get my $50 on at betfair. No liquidity until the jump. RIP pinnacle.
is this on horse racing? if you want peak odds you wont get the peak on most until the end. Unless its heavily backed off course. Ive never had a problem with Betfair, only when i click on getting the best odds and seeing it go down a few cents and then waiting to see it go down a few bucks and then its too late and i crack the shits and dont back it and it wins by 5

is this on horse racing? if you want peak odds you wont get the peak on most until the end. Unless its heavily backed off course. Ive never had a problem with Betfair, only when i click on getting the best odds and seeing it go down a few cents and then waiting to see it go down a few bucks and then its too late and i crack the shits and dont back it and it wins by 5

Tennis, all the liquidity is in play

It's not really because you'd have ring up to bet live!!!
It's fair it's just that's sort of my point, The good punters migrate to where the volume is. The ones that don't simply mean they not as good as the big guys. Like any "job" if another person is better at their job you expect them to be paid more. If you can't make a wage your simply not good enough at the game. The volume is there.

I can't really comment I never got that far and horse racing is already half way up the chain and protected in some way by MBLs but the same rings true at every level. if I couldn't find enough volume at WA racing, I'd be betting on NSW and if too big for NSW with those big MBLs I'd be in HK. Can't expect corporates to risk millions on a c grade tennis tournament prop bets or first goal scorer or whatever, they're focusing on where the volume/profit is too.

Joel is the real deal, have subscribed to him in the past. Is a nice bloke who will always be happy to have a chat and help educate. Local Adelaide bloke and a descendant of RM Williams.

He went on a pretty bad run last year which is when I stopped subscribing, but looks to have bounced back.

You have to be very quick to get on any of his tips as they get absolutely slaughtered in which makes it difficult if you don't have your phone/laptop handy when his tips come out. Main downfall which makes it difficult to be apart of his service.

He runs a greyhound service which I am keenly interested to be apart of at some point in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back