Preview Geelong V Sydney - Rd 7 - Sat May 1st 725 pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Named =/= playing
tenor.gif

In that case. Selection meltings from now on are CANCELLED.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only small concern is they will be playing with 2 genuine Ruckman in Hickey/Sinclair as we will have Stanley and a makeshift in Henry

My only small concern is they will be playing with 2 genuine Ruckman in Hickey/Sinclair as we will have Stanley and a makeshift in Henry
Quick return for Hickey when just 10 days ago he was said to be out for a few weeks - be interesting to see just how right he is or if it's a bit of a panic selection

If you can melt at this you are 🤒
Go read the supporter FB page - not enough Holmes or Constable, and apparently Constable has never played a bad game...

Go read the supporter FB page - not enough Holmes or Constable, and apparently Constable has never played a bad game...
Ha! Reading that page is a type of self harm.

Ha! Reading that page is a type of self harm.
Always good for a laugh

I especially like how in the same post in naming the team with Clark included, he still gets called Clarke - maybe the kid will ask for a trade at seasons end and to go somewhere that folks can correctly spell his surname

Someone on FB pointed out Hickey was listed as being out for 5-7 weeks on the injury list on the AFL website. Either that was a massive typo or he's made the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back