Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 6 - 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Have they turned up the crowd noise more than normal? Have to say love hearing the crowd - can usually barely hear it in favour of the umpires.

this shacke guy is soft as butter.

I knew a family member of Schache. He has had a pretty hard/difficult life. (Father Died when he was very young, Mother has had some bad health problems in recent years too)

Really wish it worked out for him at AFL level, but alas, it seems like he is one of those players who is too good for VFL level but just not quite able to get it together in the AFL.

Not fair to call him (or any other player) soft IMHO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew a family member of Schache. He has had a pretty hard/difficult life. (Father Died when he was very young, Mother has had some bad health problems in recent years too)

Really wish it worked out for him at AFL level, but alas, it seems like he is one of those players who is too good for VFL level but just not quite able to get it together in the AFL.

Not fair to call him (or any other player) soft IMHO.
well that is sad. but im talking footy. he can apply himself a bit more. he has chosen footy so why not give it your best shot.

well that is sad. but im talking footy. he can apply himself a bit more. he has chosen footy so why not give it your best shot.

Sometimes, as in the case of Tom Boyd, footy is not the be and end all for some players.

Frustrating thing is I have seen him play good patches of footy at times, maybe he is not suited to The Dogs and Bevo's system.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back