West Coast Eagles 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m confused....do Freo supporters want to be acknowledged as the stronger team going into this game because you are confident of getting the win or do you want to be the underdog so you can claim an upset if you win and dismiss the result if you lose? 🤔
Exactly.

I've suggested a few times that Freo are cherry ripe to win this but folks still want to insist it will be an upset.

Is it because they just assume WC are better regardless of personnel?

Exactly.

I've suggested a few times that Freo are cherry ripe to win this but folks still want to insist it will be an upset.

Is it because they just assume WC are better regardless of personnel?

Whats to explain ?

Jeez those bookies have a sense of humour trolling the dominant Dockers like that

3a78cf248ebcaee0aa19311fb6fb9169.jpg

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yet despite only making the top 4 once between 2016-2020, West Coast are clearly a under performing top 4 side, not a lucky one off side
I'm saying that on talent, WC underachieved by missing the top 4 the past two years.

In 2018, WC won 10 in a row. They beat Richmond and beat Collingwood three times, including twice at the MCG. Without some very good players. They were lucky in what sense? Because Richmond lost a PF?

I'm saying that on talent, WC underachieved by missing the top 4 the past two years.

In 2018, WC won 10 in a row. They beat Richmond and beat Collingwood three times, including twice at the MCG. Without some very good players. They were lucky in what sense? Because Richmond lost a PF?
The lack of talent at West Coast, shows that they weren't a top four side and overachieved in 2018

The lack of talent at West Coast, shows that they weren't a top four side and overachieved in 2018
So ladder position is an accurate reflection of quality when WC missed the top 4 but it's an inaccurate reflection when they won the flag?

Does the result reflect quality or doesn't it?

Surely it's one or the other.

So ladder position is an accurate reflection of quality when WC missed the top 4 but it's an inaccurate reflection when they won the flag?

Surely it's one or the other.
It's a reflection that West Coast overachieved in 2018, and that 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020 show the true quality of their side

It's a reflection that West Coast overachieved in 2018, and that 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020 show the true quality of their side
I'm not talking about 2016-17. I'm talking about 2019-20.

On one hand, you dismiss ladder position in 2018 but then insist ladder position is the true measure of a side in 2019-2020.

Can't have it both ways.

I'm not talking about 2016-17. I'm talking about 2019-20.

On one hand, you dismiss ladder position in 2018 but then insist ladder position is the true measure of a side in 2019-2020.

Can't have it both ways.
back to back years of missing the top 4 in 2019 and 2020, only prove it more than a one off year in 2018, 2016 and 2017 only back that up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back