Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

Norwood got up 51-42

Callow finished with 10 disposals, 7 marks, 1 tackle, 4 i50s, kicked 1.1

Horne, 6 disposals, 7 tackles.
I’ve been to five of South’s first six games & it was the first time we were genuinely beaten across all areas of the ground. We missed Broadbent badly tonight. Norwood coming off a couple of heavy losses at home were due to bounce back & we were due to lose (that’s obviously me just justifying s**t in my head).

Horne very quiet tonight. Has been a big week for him though. Also, looks like he’s had a hair cut (apparently that’s pretty important to some people on this board).

Side note: Puopolo took mark of the year right in front of me, with a beer in one hand & a steak sanga in the other (me, not Poppy).

I’ve been to five of South’s first six games & it was the first time we were genuinely beaten across all areas of the ground. We missed Broadbent badly tonight. Norwood coming off a couple of heavy losses at home were due to bounce back & we were due to lose (that’s obviously me just justifying sh*t in my head).

Horne very quiet tonight. Has been a big week for him though. Also, looks like he’s had a hair cut (apparently that’s pretty important to some people on this board).

Side note: Puopolo took mark of the year right in front of me, with a beer in one hand & a steak sanga in the other (me, not Poppy).

let’s not forget the red legs at home on a Friday night is generally a tough gig, they play their home ground incredibly well and generally get a good turn out crowd wise so can be hostile for opposition.

I would say the young fella is gassed and probably needs a week off, but 7 tackles is still a decent sign of intent without the footy

let’s not forget the red legs at home on a Friday night is generally a tough gig, they play their home ground incredibly well and generally get a good turn out crowd wise so can be hostile for opposition.

I would say the young fella is gassed and probably needs a week off, but 7 tackles is still a decent sign of intent without the footy

Went there in 1988 to see Norwood v Port. * me it was hot. Some Port campaigner was in Tim Evans duffle coat.

I’ve been to five of South’s first six games & it was the first time we were genuinely beaten across all areas of the ground. We missed Broadbent badly tonight. Norwood coming off a couple of heavy losses at home were due to bounce back & we were due to lose (that’s obviously me just justifying sh*t in my head).

He needs a game or two back in the u/18’s imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norwood got up 51-42

Callow finished with 10 disposals, 7 marks, 1 tackle, 4 i50s, kicked 1.1

Horne, 6 disposals, 7 tackles.

Isn't he playing run with defensive roles?

Wait for the national championships.

Maybe not then.

Borderline KPF height and does not have much of a jump.

Ticks all the other boxes though, and I would certainly not write off an AFL career.

He could very well end up a 3rd forward/2nd KPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back