Preview Changes: R7 vs GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re perception is to win the game other than to give Worrell a taste. It’s just old school serving the sponsors.
Worrell could replace Butts, Murray, Kelly, or Doedee in the named team this week. Sadly for him, Murray & Butts are preferred as KPDs, and Kelly is playing the best season of his career.

Worrell's time will come, and hopefully sooner rather than later, but the vacancies which opened up this week were not ones which he could reasonably expect to fill.

Have you ever stopped to think that we might have a few people at the club who have absolutely no ******* clue how to develop some players properly?

Ben hart was at the club during that period ffs
Have you ever stopped to think that Fogarty may not, in reality, be the player that you hope/wish/dream he would be?

Worrell could replace Butts, Murray, Kelly, or Doedee in the named team this week. Sadly for him, Murray & Butts are preferred as KPDs, and Kelly is playing the best season of his career.

Worrell's time will come, and hopefully sooner rather than later, but the vacancies which opened up this week were not ones which he could reasonably expect to fill.
Sure, but Worrell isn’t a kpd

No it does not cos you and I know the ip is completely different from standard.
It’s like going from whatever to Helvetica.
I don't know what KPIs the club uses, only what KPIs the AFL chooses to include on it's publicly available stats site. The stats on that page tell exactly the story we see with our eyes - a player who is elite at marking on the lead, and converting those marks into goals, but who is "below standard" at pretty much everything else. I doubt the club's KPIs would say anything different, which is why Fogarty was dropped from the team today.

Not to an AFL standard, he can't. Not in the forward line, and not in the midfield. Maybe we should see if he can play at AFL standard in defence? ;)

Do you think anyone believes you when you say he isn't an AFL standard forward?

Have you ever stopped to think that Fogarty may not, in reality, be the player that you hope/wish/dream he would be?

He might or he might not, my point is NOW is literally the time to try and establish that. I don't think we have done enough to try and help establish that.

We have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what KPIs the club uses, only what KPIs the AFL chooses to include on it's publicly available stats site. The stats on that page tell exactly the story we see with our eyes - a player who is elite at marking on the lead, and converting those marks into goals, but who is "below standard" at pretty much everything else. I doubt the club's KPIs would say anything different, which is why Fogarty was dropped from the team today.
Fog being dropped from today’s team no worries, three taller. I’m not necessarily arguing his place.
Maybe Tex should just get out the way after this year.

Pretty much anyone who's watched him without rose coloured blinkers. That would include the majority of non-Adelaide supporters.

So if you asked a group of supporters at other clubs whether Darcy Fogarty would be a best 22 player at their club, you reckon "pretty much anyone" would say no?

Would be a better version in Mc Phersons position

Embarrassing myself? You're the one who hasn't got a ****ing clue what a depth chart is, and how it differs from a positional chart.

I mean, after the first time you googled it you must have known you were pantsing yourself. Why on earth would you double down?

So if you asked a group of supporters at other clubs whether Darcy Fogarty would be a best 22 player at their club, you reckon "pretty much anyone" would say no?
It’s probably better to Fog versus Tex.
I’d go Fog next year

Heres a bet: if Fogarty is out of the league at the end of the year someone will take Vader posting depth charts seriously and listen to him as he posts lengthy elaborations on the 'observations' that he just made up but totally swears are correct.

If he's not, Vader has to make one factually accurate post a week.

Jason Dunstall and the co commentators who were watching the game the other day vs the Roos where he kicked 3 all basically said 'this kid can play'.

Personally I think they would have at least some idea.

You have to be a total nut job to look at Fogarty and not think the kid has bags of ability ffs. And I'm worried some of the people running the club are either blind or just don't understand football.

I totally agree but the higher ups have always had an allegiance to him, especially our football director.

I just don’t understand the people writing off Fog when he has never had a run of games without Walker in the side. We should be telling Walker at the end of the year, if you sign on you are playing a mentor/part time role. But we won’t, cause we are Adelaide and are content with finishing a gentleman’s 7th-12th every year and see “playing finals” as the perpetual bench mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back