Remove this Banner Ad

Jack on SEN
-unlucky to be beaten by Port
- Dimma big on effort and intent
-We got as many numbers to a contest so we outnumbered them every contest
-Rioli sent back to 2s to work on defensive game
- His SA girlfriend lives with him in Vic. She’s a sheep farmer 😂
- Astbury and Bakes real farm boys.
-asked about leadership aspirations- played the team line, get in line...

Jack on SEN
-unlucky to be beaten by Port
- Dimma big on effort and intent
-We got as many numbers to a contest so we outnumbered them every contest
-Rioli sent back to 2s to work on defensive game
- His SA girlfriend lives with him in Vic. She’s a sheep farmer 😂
- Astbury and Bakes real farm boys.
-asked about leadership aspirations- played the team line, get in line...

What a good man to have in the team.

Really starting to come on as a fully rounded player. Love him

Definitely one of the players to keep in. Will go under the radar with Cotchin, Martin and Edwards in the middle so he should have a few games like he did on Thursday. So glad he signed.

like him in the forward line, great at contesting the ball in the air or on the ground and can KIck straight. Can punish.
wing does not suit him, I think he is better suited to only a few positions. not versatile or explosive but is dependable when he is on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah nah he does nothing

Still think he needs to step up his ball winning numbers though. He is our most senior of the younger mids we have and he needs to be the one who steps up when we are in situations such as the one we are now where Prestia, Lambert and Dusty are out, Cotch is down on form and we have 17 gamer Jack Ross and a debuting RCD in the midfield.

Still, he is improving each week in that regard.

yeah nah he does nothing

Don't think anyone has ever said he does nothing. I think everyone in fact realises that his pressure acts are through the roof, as your post indicates. Needs to add clearances and contested possessions a game to his repertoire a bit more. Libba goes at 6 clearances and 12 contested possession, Graham 6 and 2. Granted Libba is more coalface, but think it is an area he could improve on. Kelly and Taranto are guns and Libba is not far behind.

But then his running patterns and position is a bit different so different players really Would love to see him influence important games a bit more, he is back to about 16 possessions a game the last 5 weeks after a great game against Carlton.

RedmanWasHere average crowds update please?

I don't do the crowds and never have done so.

It's Power Play's domain.

But, Power Play's not been around for a while so I'll ask someone else.

Ron The Bear, what's Jack Graham's cumulative crowd tally and his average crowd tally now?

One thing that I've started to notice is his burst speed. He was burning oppo players off. Played a great game last night. I can't wait to watch the replay.

Ron The Bear, what's Jack Graham's cumulative crowd tally and his average crowd tally now?

Not sure of the background to this. Graham averages 44,318, 118th for players with 62+ games. Nankervis, Astbury, McIntosh, Houli & Grimes average more.

Take out 2020 and it's 56,625.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back