Preview Round 7, 2021: Saints v Hawks, at Marvel, Sat 1st May @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain further...
There isn't really much to explain mate. It's been clear we did the pivot, rather then a full 180, in-regards to our drafting/recruiting a couple of drafts back with height and now pace added - while still getting big bodies in like Hartigan = pivot rather then full u turn. We gave the top up thingy a try with Scully, Patton, and Hendo - it didn't work - it's not as big a deal as some make out, as it was worth the shot.

The freo game - watch it again, esp clarko when they showed him - he was back to studying the group without comment or any emotion. I'm often wrong and probably read to much into it, but I did post at the end of the game day thread that that game would be the turning point.

I have zero inside info or anything else - It was the vibe of the thing ;)

It means they were probably both bruised and sore AF, with a 6 day turnaround, and playing on the hard Marvel surface. It would not have been planned for both of them to need their bodies managed at the same time.
I think it's really good that we are now ready to rest senior players and have a good look at our list.

This is a major positive move forward long term.

There isn't really much to explain mate. It's been clear we did the pivot, rather then a full 180, in-regards to our drafting/recruiting a couple of drafts back with height and now pace added - while still getting big bodies in like Hartigan = pivot rather then full u turn. We gave the top up thingy a try with Scully, Patton, and Hendo - it didn't work - it's not as big a deal as some make out, as it was worth the shot.

The freo game - watch it again, esp clarko when they showed him - he was back to studying the group without comment or any emotion. I'm often wrong and probably read to much into it, but I did post at the end of the game day thread that that game would be the turning point.

I have zero inside info or anything else - It was the vibe of the thing ;)

I was wondering who this was 'vibing' outside Optus stadium before the game....

images (19).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back