Trades Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is where I get cheeky. I got 238k in da bank.
IF everything goes my way I might be able to do:
Chapman > May
Rowe > Heeney

If not then I might do May and Ben Brown. Or Ridley and Brown if I got cash.

It's upgrade time!

Chapman - Frederick
Gulden - Ridley swing Laird to mids via Sharp.
Yep.

Praying for no more long term injuries.

1down1up every week from here on I think.

Daniel looks tempting.
Mitchell tempting if boosts his contested ball numbers and posts a score.

Chapman to May
Maybe bring in BBB depending on how he looks and how Rowe does.
Will also consider Fredericks if he goes well again. Trust Port more with rookies than some teams.
If you could only take one of May and Caleb Daniel at their bottomed out prices would you still go May over Daniel?

If Fredericks doesn’t go well in his second game I may consider Murphy from Collingwood. Or going a week early on RCD.

PS. BBB? Who dat?

If you could only take one of May and Caleb Daniel at their bottomed out prices would you still go May over Daniel?

If Fredericks doesn’t go well in his second game I may consider Murphy from Collingwood. Or going a week early on RCD.

PS. BBB? Who dat?
I'd take May, just cause he's going to be a bit cheaper, and his role is more stable. Daniel played well last night but that 19 spooked me. May is a bit like Ridley, gets points for defensive actions as well as kick in's. Just my opinion though. Both good picks.

After Jones I'll never go early on a rookie again, I've learned my lesson.

BBB = Big Ben Brown. He's going to save me a trade as a straight swap for Rowe and then average 90+ (I hope)

Edit: how May/Daniel suit your byes might be the best way to decide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Jones I'll never go early on a rookie again, I've learned my lesson.

Edit: how May/Daniel suit your byes might be the best way to decide.
I haven’t.

I’m going to keep taking mature bodies, good kicks, playing halfback or midfield roles even if they’ve only played one game - rather than skinny kids, key position players, forward pockets, and guys who look like they were lucky to score in the 30s who somehow get a third game.

I copped Jones, but I avoided Waterman and Treacy. Jones might not have been injured. Waterman is always going to be Waterman, and Treacy is always going to be Treacy.

No idea yet. Too many variables.

Think Chapman might go well in the derby and start his cash gen again. If he tanks Ill down grade him to A Fyfe and upgrade Brockman or Campbell to Oliver/Steele.

Otherwise Ill hold Champman and Kozi and double upgrade Brockman and Campbell to Oliver/Steele/Duncan/Walsh.

Would like to grab May but wont have room for Hurn so Ill pass and leave him as anti POD trade for you lot to melt over :moustache:

Probably just get one of Frederick or Murphy, then grab a cheap sub $500k keeper

If Thilthorpe goes berserk again then I suppose I have to bring him in

Richmond fans, reckon Dawkins stays? Looked really good. Skipper could be missing a couple of weeks, more than he may need due to his age, would he hold his spot until Trent comes back?
Yep. I’d be hoping/expecting him to get a block of games. Looked very promising. Prestia still out for a while and RCD would have moved in front of Martyn, Ross etc. on last nights showing I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back