• 34: Jack Graham that is

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

• injury sub

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised Stefan Martin is still playing pretty well. Kind've looks like Nank n 7 or 8 years down the track. 250 games under the belt. Anyhow one ruck is working, Pickett not giving away frees & winning hit outs is great. Lynch does OK up fwd, but should study Hawkins. He seems to Push his opponent out of the way and grab the ball which is gangerous up fwd

efa

Anyone see the in the song, rcd is next to grimes and is the same height as him. Hes actually massive for a mid and i thought he used his size well with the clearances he got and tackles he laid.

Hope he gets an extended run, looked the goods imo

There is a reason Aarts rhymes with Farts. He had a shocker tonight and I would not be surprised he will be dropped. He had 4 contests in the first half, lost all of them and cost us 2 goals.
But his tackling in forward 50 in the second half was off the charts, umpires just didn’t reward him for it. I could be wrong but I think he’ll be playing next week.

Did Cotch fake an injury to get Naishy on? I hope so. Back to his best. But yeah, if Cotch OUT & Dusty IN. Rossy probs keeps his spot. Naish almost earnt a proper game after his cameo. I'd like to see some new faces as small fwd. Baker has shown the standard. Rioli better.
If they want a defensive minded player as a small fwd Mansell for Aarts/George.

Cotch not actually injured.

He left the ground because he was feeling sad and conflicted about Dimma’s marriage breakup.

Congratulations on the win. Here are the midfield frequency stats from the match - this is a summary of how often your players were lining up as one of the 5 mids last night + centre clearances (Champion Data) thrown in.

Overall Summary - 22 Bounces

McIntosh 18 wing
Ross 17 (10w, 7i)
Collier-Dawkins 15
Edwards 14
Pickett 13 (10w, 3i)
Cotchin 12
Bolton 11
Baker 6 wing
Graham 4

Nankervis 20
Pickett 2

Centre Clearances (10-10)

RCD 3
Cotchin 2
Pickett 2
Bolton 1
Edwards 1
Ross 1

RCD ranked 2nd on the ground for centre clearances only behind Liberatore who had 6.

Pressure Acts

Baker 29 (#2 on ground)
Graham 21 (#3)
Cotchin 19 (tied for 4th)
Ross 19 (")
Aarts 18 (tied for 6th)

By Quarter - Q1

Ross 4
Pickett 4 wing
McIntosh 3 wing
Edwards 3
Cotchin 3
Bolton 3
Baker 3 wing
RCD 2

Q2

McIntosh 4 wing
Cotchin 3
Edwards 3
RCD 3
Baker 3 wing
Ross 2
Bolton 1
Pickett 1 wing

Q3

Ross 7 wing
RCD 6
McIntosh 5 wing
Edwards 5
Bolton 4
Pickett 4 (2i, 2w)
Cotchin 3
Graham 1

Q4

McIntosh 6 wing
Ross 4 (3w, 1i)
RCD 4
Pickett 4 (3w, 1i)
Edwards 3
Bolton 3
Cotchin 3
Graham 3

Oh gee, baker up forward and shai up forward showed some how it’s done.

Long term FWD structure

Out: Rioli, Castagna, Aarts,
In: Baker, Bolton, CCJ

Mansel keeps Bakers spot when Vlastuin is fit.

It's no coincidence Balta has a great game when relieved of all ruck and forward duties. We need to keep the game simple for him.

Also on RCD, 14 that's about as good as you can expect on debut from a pretty low possession player like him. Very happy with his output. Those expecting 25 touch games from him need to realign. He's an impact player like late career Cotch and mid-career Edwards.
Great call mate. RCD has a real appetite for the contest. There was a bit a play in the 3rd qtr where he outmuscled McCrae I think from a centre bounce play, won the ball with a tap on to Bolton which resulted in a goal when we were starting to roll. Got me jumping off the couch with excitement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** me BT is the worst fu**en caller ever
He doesn’t even hide his hatred towards Richmond
He’s beyond unprofessional
AFL is a basket case in every way

I have not watched the footy with sound turned up for about 3 years.

You don't miss a thing.

Awful player. Always has been. Rioli and Aarts cop it but this guy is living off kicking 5 behinds in a Grand Final.

I'm assuming you're gosha, right?

George has had 2 quiet games but I wouldn't be dropping him yet.

spot on about aarts. Pretty stiff calls when he was determined to be holding the ball and others were let go.
Unfortunately he still looks a little bit behind the pace of AFL, but he does give it a good crack

Great one on one effort at the end of the game as well to set up a goal if I remember rightly (might have had several beers, so the brain is a bit fuzzy on details!!)...

I haven't read all 25 pages yet.

But I want to highlight how good Dan Rioli was last night.

Being there live you saw how bloody hard he worked to chase, pressure, tackle etc.

Some monumental running efforts by him often for no reward with the ball, but it played a part in the final outcome of the passage of play.

******* rubbish. We got shafted a pile of free kicks that the dogs got for similar transgressions. We should of been 10+ in free kicks if both teams were refereed to the same standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once again we get called to play on almost straight away while the oppo gets its full allotted time.
So obvious its almost funny.

I haven't read all 25 pages yet.

But I want to highlight how good Dan Rioli was last night.

Being there live you saw how bloody hard he worked to chase, pressure, tackle etc.

Some monumental running efforts by him often for no reward with the ball, but it played a part in the final outcome of the passage of play.

Baker was interviewed after the game and was asked what it’s like playing forward and he mentioned how hard Rioli works.

It’s probably been covered and don’t want to be too negative on the kid but I’m not getting the BF hype over Ross.

RCD was much more influential in his debut and just seemed like that contested presence that we needed.

In a time when we’ve got Lambo, Dusty and Prestia out there’s a spot he can stamp for himself but he’s just not doing enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back