Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay need some help with some things.

21 trades and only $96,400 in the kitty...

Screenshot_20210501-121448_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210501-125019_SuperCoach.jpg
Screenshot_20210501-121502_SuperCoach.jpg

Which trade would you look at this week?

Gulden > Robertson
Waterman > Farrar / Bosenavulagi

It's a shame I don't have my DPP link at the minute as I am bullish on Farrar especially but feel culling Waterman might be the wrong move. Any other suggestions welcome.

Also would you field Koschitzke or Chapman this week? This teams releasing a day before games is killing me.

Last edited:

View attachment 1115851View attachment 1115852

Gulden > Robertson

It's a shame I don't have my DPP link at the minute as I am bullish on Farrar especially but feel culling Waterman might be the wrong move. Any other suggestions welcome.

Also would you field Koschitzke or Chapman this week? This teams releasing a day before games is killing me.
I'd bring in 2 rucks tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Help me! What should I do with my last trade? Have $392700 in the bank

Initial thoughts are:
A) Rowe to Zorko/Sideass
B) Chapman to Hous
These options keep some money in the bank..

Or I can spend up a bit and go:
C) Rowe to Marshall
D) Chapman to Lloyd

Any other options I've missed? Please help...team is a mess

View attachment 1115882
I would ditch Brockman and go and get Farrar or Robertson for cash generation. Chapman and Rowe can wait a week and you could go 1 up 1 down next week to get rid of rookies. Just my thoughts on it

I would ditch Brockman and go and get Farrar or Robertson for cash generation. Chapman and Rowe can wait a week and you could go 1 up 1 down next week to get rid of rookies. Just my thoughts on it
Yeah I do like Farrar, but is it wise to keep 380k in the bank for next week? Don't think my team is good enough to pull that off. Farrar does have a nice matchup though and he is on the bubble...

Yeah I do like Farrar, but is it wise to keep 380k in the bank for next week? Don't think my team is good enough to pull that off. Farrar does have a nice matchup though and he is on the bubble...
It is short term pain for 1 week to get rid of a dead rookie mate. Unfortunate that your side isn't super strong at the minute but long term cash gen is just as important as gaining an extra few points this week IMO. Who knows, Farrar might score a 90+ and similar to or more than the Premo you are wanting....

It is short term pain for 1 week to get rid of a dead rookie mate. Unfortunate that your side isn't super strong at the minute but long term cash gen is just as important as gaining an extra few points this week IMO. Who knows, Farrar might score a 90+ and similar to or more than the Premo you are wanting....
Alright I think you've convinced me. Farrar seems good, think he got shafted with his score last week, was better than a 59 imo. What about paying up a bit more to get Dev Rob?

Alright I think you've convinced me. Farrar seems good, think he got shafted with his score last week, was better than a 59 imo. What about paying up a bit more to get Dev Rob?
I agree I feel he will be a good choice. I would lean towards Farrar over Dev just for role and price but feel both are good choices.

If you scroll up I have a similar issue I am trying to work out this week. I have to trade Waterman or Rowe if I want Farrar where I can trade Gulden to get Robertson...

I agree I feel he will be a good choice. I would lean towards Farrar over Dev just for role and price but feel both are good choices.

If you scroll up I have a similar issue I am trying to work out this week. I have to trade Waterman or Rowe if I want Farrar where I can trade Gulden to get Robertson...
in your case it's a bit easier to choose, definitely get Farrar. Gulden has a much better chance of going big than Waterman and Rowe. I expect Gulden to bounce back today, had a mare last week and I think he knows it

in your case it's a bit easier to choose, definitely get Farrar. Gulden has a much better chance of going big than Waterman and Rowe. I expect Gulden to bounce back today, had a mare last week and I think he knows it
It taps me out for cash and feel Waterman will more likely be back at some stage... I like Gulden and wouldn't surprise if he bounced back but his scores have been spiralling down every week...

It taps me out for cash and feel Waterman will more likely be back at some stage... I like Gulden and wouldn't surprise if he bounced back but his scores have been spiralling down every week...
fair enough. I just think it is rare for a rookie to be capable of 130s, so on that basis I am giving Gulden another chance. I don't think he is capable of playing any worse than he did last week. Dropped like 5 marks by my count.

fair enough. I just think it is rare for a rookie to be capable of 130s, so on that basis I am giving Gulden another chance. I don't think he is capable of playing any worse than he did last week. Dropped like 5 marks by my count.
That is also a fair call... I didn't see the game so I couldn't judge. Just know he could undo a lot of his good work if it goes wrong... I have no clue what to do 😂

View attachment 1115851
View attachment 1115878
View attachment 1115852

Gulden > Robertson

Gulden to Heppell an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back