Banter 2021 Off-Topic Chat Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's George Costanza.
Do you reckon he brought dates there buying them dinner before he took his flight overseas?
Then at the end went I feel too much of a connection. You know what F**k it id rather miss my flight and stay with you.

What's the item of choice from McDonald's?
Happy meal for both the boys ( with nuggets ).....Double Cheeseburger meal for myself, & a frappe & filet o fish for the wife...Just about to leave, so catch you all later. 👋

I killed a Woolworths self service by scanning a Coles discount card. Force of habit. It completely shat itself.
I've done that and the reverse by scanning the Woolies card at Coles

Generally been accidental as I have both together and it's scanned the one at the back rather than the one I'm trying to scan

Apparently not that uncommon either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually ate them when I was a kid. Not so much anymore. Had one Big Mac, never again.

My go tos are Quarter Pounders and McChickens. Just alternate between those two, after night matches in Melbs.
Hash Browns and coffee for me. Nothing else.
Kids get McChickens.
Missus just gets fries and 4 of those little McChicken sauce containers. Is a pain in the arse when ordering and they often forget them.

3m5HHq.gif

never had a fish-o-fillet

I'll order coffee when my other choices aren't available and sometimes a cold drink like a frappe but the local is out of those at the moment, don't mind a bacon & egg McMuffin or if overseas I've tended to go towards the bacon & egg biscuit

Maybe a chicken wrap if I have to get something a bit more proper or a sundae if I want icecream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back