Competition Can-Am Premiership 2021 - Champions: Indiana Bluebirds - Post Season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How dare you sir! I demand you proactively retrospectively immediately reject my as yet unconfirmed future bid, post haste!

Hah, you'll never get the best of me for i confuse myself.

Well that case it means that I win, as I completely understood your post, and your unconfirmed future bid will now no longer be rejected, unless it is.

No. pulling out all together

200w.gif

Just hold off on the bid for the moment, as per the competition rules, I need to have last seasons competitors confirm or fold their entries before new ones are accepted.

I will post when new bids are being taken.

I am planing on coming back this season, i was in Phoenix, however I'll probably relocate somewhere in Canada, will advise when the bidding opens up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies for the delay in replying! The Bluebirds will return this season

What is this? Another BUMP? Yes it is because we are finally ready to open up...............

Wait sorry, I am just being told that we have 3 people still to reply. Let's go backstage to our intrepid reporter Harry Uppeople.

--- That's right I am backstage with an update, we currently have just three people who participated last year yet to announce their intentions for this season.
--- Sparkle EagleOz and Spanna_ are the only people to remain quiet on their status. But I will be attempting to track them all down for exclusive
--- interviews to get their answers unless they themselves decide to put forward their own intentions, which would be so much better as I will have to do less
--- work back here. For now I have been Harry Uppeople, back to you in the studio.

Thanks Harry. Well that is the latest update, stay tuned to the Can-Am network for all your Can-Am related news and views.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back