rocket18

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Goody Saints
And that's where the SANFL rule harms us.

Take Richmond last night, Cotchin comes off with 4 minutes to go, their sub comes on and can play today.

Fog couldn't if the same occurs. Better off leaving him on the pine.

This is where Olsen is harming us, he should be doing everything possible to get our reserves into the "VFL" next year but he won't cos it would leave a million dollar hole in the SANFL.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
This is where Olsen is harming us, he should be doing everything possible to get our reserves into the "VFL" next year but he won't cos it would leave a million dollar hole in the SANFL.
Why would he care ??

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Where his heart is.

Do you think we should be getting out of the SANFL ASAP?

Be nice for our reserves to play to the same rules as the seniors and the same rules that apply to the majority of the other AFL teams.
I think we should either get out or try to change what is imposed upon us yes.

The club's position is we are against the rules imposed, so I'm sure there's forces at play by both clubs to try and change it.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Where does that get us?

The same problems here as there

Faaarrk

Maybe later
Jul 27, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m no Mackay fan but I think their justification will be that with Lynch out they needed to bring in experience/leadership

Not agreeing, just sayin
The Adelaide hierarchy must be worried about our high tackling numbers this year and want Mackay to teach our young'uns the error of their ways.
They need to learn to fall over when trying to tackle, let the opposition easily break free, trip over a blade of grass...

Back