Oppo Camp AFL Round 7 - Other Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't get it with Degoey, very mediocre output, and a s**t bloke to add to that, why would any other club other than Collingwood waste their time with him.

I really don't get it with Degoey, very mediocre output, and a sh*t bloke to add to that, why would any other club other than Collingwood waste their time with him.

His best is unreal though. Absolutely torched us one Queens Birthday a couple seasons ago. He’s top ten in comp quality when ‘on’. Doesn’t produce it enough I agree but there’d be 15 clubs lining up for his signature if he decided to walk or gets pushed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't get it with Degoey, very mediocre output, and a sh*t bloke to add to that, why would any other club other than Collingwood waste their time with him.
I'm with you. He'll tear a game apart every 5-6 weeks on average (Haven't seen it at all this season) but otherwise he's just plods around doing not much, yet he's still spoken about in the same sentence with the games elite players which is absurd.

He needs a preseason like Trac had in '19-'20 where the penny drops and he gets serious about his training and gets an elite AFL level of fitness. Tho I don't see that happening, he already gets the money and the credit of players far better than him, and I don't think he's got the brain power required to reach that conclusion.

I think Giants are on the way back. Won 3 of last 4 although weaker sides. But can see them fighting for 8th.

Lyon saying that gold coast cared more about their jersey than collingwood did after this week. Brutality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back