Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
View attachment 1116048

These team in reality aint much chop at all, wouldn't take a lot to get past them.
We're at rock bottom right now. A couple of teams in that list are trending upwards, and one or two treading water, but boy oh boy wowee are there a few teams that will eventually have to bite the bullet and go hard at rebuilding sooner rather than later and they might very well find themselves in a worse position than us if worst comes to worst.

I think we've shown an exemplary example of if your list demographics get out of hand and you time your rebuild too late then the pain you can self inflict can be exquisite. St Kilda in particular would have to be ******* shitting themselves if they can't find a way to turn their ship around. Those huge contracts for mature aged players will be like a noose on any rebuild, and the concrete boots they got with those players when they traded out all those draft picks will just make it even worse.

God I hope we beat Collingwood next week.

‘’It would have to be the final nail in Figjam’s coffin wouldn’t it.

‘’A fitting end if ever there was one.

Better if he signs a 5 year deal just before we beat them

God I hope we beat Collingwood next week.

‘’It would have to be the final nail in Figjam’s coffin wouldn’t it.

‘’A fitting end if ever there was one.
If ever there would be in irony in footy this would be it. Would be my main highlight for the season. Make it happen Euge.

I just checked the saints score and then looked at the quarter. IT IS ONLY THE SECOND QTR waaaaa

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
What happened with Jack Higgins and Richmond?

One minute he is the joker at the start of the huddle they were all.laughing at and talking up, the next traded...

Can't just be the lti he suffered surely?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sometimes it's as simple as squeezing out a slightly lesser player to give yourself draft picks. They've been at the top of the ladder for a while and only have so many ways of getting good kids in.

What happened with Jack Higgins and Richmond?

One minute he is the joker at the start of the huddle they were all.laughing at and talking up, the next traded...

Can't just be the lti he suffered surely?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
The emergence of Aarts squeezed him out. I would have traded Rioli out before Higgins, as the former is very average.

1619857302331.png

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
We will have some serious comp for pick 1. Hawks are a slick outfit at the tank. Plus add in Pies.
Yes. We need to hold our form.

Bizarre to think we're 0-6 with a % of 45 and in danger of not getting pick 1.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Pies will beat us next week and then we'll be heavy favorites for the spoon.

Yep. Still a long way to go though and we have a lot of talent that could come back in. 1/4 of the season and 1 game clear in last doesn't scream that we should be locking in pick 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back