Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
He left the ground made contact hip to head leaving DeGoey with a broken nose and a concussion. If the AFL has any sort of consistency he would be looking at 3 weeks.

With Danger the AFL’s stance was that the outcome reasonably foreseeable. I don’t see how this is any different

Other than the fact that it was already a contested situation and JDG ducked into the Kelly contact... yeah, same - same.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Was hearing today that Tom Lynch was running away from the Richmond doctor so that their doc couldn't test him out for concussion. Its gonna cause a ruckus this concussion rule.

Coaches will be sending hitmen out in grandfinals......

The rules on in game concussions haven’t changed. It’s the 12 day stand down that players want to avoid.

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other than you jump at a player and hit them in the head. Jumping into a player it’s reasonable foreseeable that you cause a concussion

I just check the MRP findings from last weekends game, no charges against Kelly, seems I was right, go figure...

Seedsfan

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just check the MRP findings from last weekends game, no charges against Kelly, seems I was right, go figure...
So a notoriously inconsistent system is on your side. Not really relevant, personally I would of let it go and not suspend him but with all the AFL’s talk about the strict liability and if you get someone high it will be graded as severe it left them little room to move

Aug 29, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone seen that s**t all over Facebook with Degoey asking a chick to get her knockers out, when will they (AFL players) learn not to trust these chicks to keep this stuff private and also with everything going on with his court case etc not a good look.

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Anyone seen that sh*t all over Facebook with Degoey asking a chick to get her knockers out, when will they (AFL players) learn not to trust these chicks to keep this stuff private and also with everything going on with his court case etc not a good look.

That has been doing the rounds for a fair while now.

ant22

Premiership Player
Oct 14, 2005
gisborne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
pies
Hope this weak grub is playing somewhere else next season.

Makes me sick seeing him in Collingwood gear - get the fu** out.

Couldn't agree more. What does he bring to the club. People call him a star and he has finished in the top 10 in our bnf once. Wants his chance to play in the middle and still does SFA. Thank god he is not on a long contract. Give his contract to Mihocek who would do anything to help us win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back