Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd think so, but she, the club and others around the club butted heads constantly.
I reckon you are lacking in lots of detail when you post
If I look up Dark Phoenix in the White Pages does it have your address and number?
If not I reckon you can give us a bit more than The Hub, The Devil....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon you are lacking in lots of detail when you post
If I look up Dark Phoenix in the White Pages does it have your address and number?
If not I reckon you can give us a bit more than The Hub, The Devil....?
I said nothing about the Hub

Read between the lines.

Brown had someone in his ear when decisions were to be made. Others have confirmed this to be Hester.

Hester rubbed people at the club up the wrong way, she was constantly getting involved in things and giving her opinion for the sake of having an opinion. Even when those subjects had nothing to do with her.

She cracked the shits with the club on occasion over little things and annoyed a number of players, staff, family members etc with the way she went about things.

The people I spoke to basically said a large portion of their family can't stand the way she acts and feel shes a huge reason Ben is now playing at the Dees.

Last edited:
Is this relating to unknown events in the covid bubble last year? Otherwise we kicked him out, it's not like his Mrs made him leave.

If anything she'd have wanted him to stay, we're one of the biggest woke clubs in the league, Brown and his Mrs would've loved that about the club...

On Pixel 3a using BigFooty.com mobile app
My apologies DarkPhoenix

But my point remains the same

Enough with the crumbs

My apologies DarkPhoenix

But my point remains the same

Enough with the crumbs

Read between the lines.

Brown had someone in his ear when decisions were to be made. Others have confirmed this to be Hester.

Hester rubbed people at the club up the wrong way, she was constantly getting involved in things and giving her opinion for the sake of having an opinion. Even when those subjects had nothing to do with her.

She cracked the shits with the club on occasion over little things and annoyed a number of players, staff, family members etc with the way she went about things.

The people I spoke to basically said a large portion of their family can't stand the way she acts and feel shes a huge reason Ben is now playing at the Dees.

Thought you of all people would know I've never posted something on here without solid evidence.

The reason I'm not going into specific details is were one of these family members to read the above somehow and decide they didn't appreciate me telling what they had told me (in a public place) they can quite easily trace back and it would have repercussions professionally for me.

So I'm not going into it more than that. Gotta cover my own arse.

Read between the lines.

Thought you of all people would know I've never posted something on here without solid evidence.

The reason I'm not going into specific details is were one of these family members to read the above somehow and decide they didn't appreciate me telling what they had told me (in a public place) they can quite easily trace back and it would have repercussions professionally for me.

Okay fair enough

Read between the lines.

Some people discuss their careers with their spouses? And some people don't like their in-laws? Strike me pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back