Autopsy Dogs lose to Tigers - Rd 7, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Bojangles17 and Tigertime88, can we come onto the Tigers board next time you get beaten and tell you the side that beat you wasn't at their best?

When the ferals attack us, or squeal for us to be thread banned, Im certain you two will be in there defending us - yeah? :D:D:D

Bojangles17 and Tigertime88, can we come onto the Tigers board next time you get beaten and tell you the side that beat you wasn't at their best?

When the ferals attack us, or squeal for us to be thread banned, Im certain you two will be in there defending us - yeah? :D:D:D
We can always visit when Geelong do a number on them next week be good for a laugh

Last edited:

I think he makes a fair point. Unprofessional from Beveridge much like his treatment of Barrett several years ago.

When Bevo has tried every way to politely remind journos that heā€™s sick of answering the same question yet they persist, some assertiveness is required.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think he makes a fair point. Unprofessional from Beveridge much like his treatment of Barrett several years ago.
Not sure that I agree. If you take a look at last week's post GWS match presser, the ABC journalist who wrote a decent analysis article this week asked some engaging questions and Bevo took the time to discuss with him. This week some clown does no prep and is a time waster and it's Bevo's fault?

Not unprofesional for journos to ask the same question over and over?

Not dangerous for Barrett to taunt Tom Boyd continually over his contract?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My heart is full.

I avoided all things footy(except to watch part of the Colligwood loss) today after last night's disappointment until I caught up with this thread. I have tears in my eyes at the moment and have never given out so many šŸ˜ Likes on the many posts hating on feral Richmond supporters. Welcome to the club. I loves you all!

Chicago1 - Richmond supporter hater since 1980.

Please don't engage with the Tigers trolls. These are the same so called "supporters" who dump trailer loads of manure at Punt Rd Oval and microwave memberships or tear them up and throw them over the fence when times are tough. When the term "Downhill Skiers" was invented it was these Richmond supporters who were front of mind.

Short term memory loss?
You were troll liking my posts in the shemons thread last week so dont cry victim when its done back to you.

Finals intensity heat was on in the second half of last night and you couldnt go with us.
One of the greatest sides of the modern era brother, have a good night šŸ˜˜

Spanker

When Bevo has tried every way to politely remind journos that heā€™s sick of answering the same question yet they persist, some assertiveness is required.

It's part of the job. Answer the damn question.

Not sure that I agree. If you take a look at last week's post GWS match presser, the ABC journalist who wrote a decent analysis article this week asked some engaging questions and Bevo took the time to discuss with him. This week some clown does no prep and is a time waster and it's Bevo's fault?
Yeah because the journo was basically sucking him off. Bevo bristles at any vaguely negative comment or question. He's uncomfortable when questioned. It's not great for a head coach of a team like ours.
Not unprofesional for journos to ask the same question over and over?

Not dangerous for Barrett to taunt Tom Boyd continually over his contract?
Of course it is. But they are s**t, always have been always will be. They are the biggest scum sucking, muck raking, entitled cry bullies in existence. But you don't fight s**t with s**t. You don't shape up to one of the most high profile journalists in the country in the toilets and bump him like you're in high-school. You act like the adult in the room.

Yeah because the journo was basically sucking him off. Bevo bristles at any vaguely negative comment or question. He's uncomfortable when questioned. It's not great for a head coach of a team like ours.

Of course it is. But they are sh*t, always have been always will be. They are the biggest scum sucking, muck raking, entitled cry bullies in existence. But you don't fight sh*t with sh*t. You don't shape up to one of the most high profile journalists in the country in the toilets and bump him like you're in high-school. You act like the adult in the room.
Why so salty?

Short term memory loss?
You were troll liking my posts in the shemons thread last week so dont cry victim when its done back to you.

Finals intensity heat was on in the second half of last night and you couldnt go with us.
One of the greatest sides of the modern era brother, have a good night šŸ˜˜
Iā€™m flattered you kept me in mind for so long. Must be an eventful life.

Can you link me to said posts since you are so well acquainted with my reactions to them. I forget if they were main board or tigers board.

If itā€™s Tigers board, even though your comment was probably extremely stupid, you can have me banned from there.

If itā€™s the main board...you are just a plodder.

Of course it is. But they are sh*t, always have been always will be. They are the biggest scum sucking, muck raking, entitled cry bullies in existence. But you don't fight sh*t with sh*t. You don't shape up to one of the most high profile journalists in the country in the toilets and bump him like you're in high-school. You act like the adult in the room.

Sorry Mike but Iā€™m confident in saying that Bevo is one of the most liked coaches among the media on account of his honesty. He has had to answer the same lazy question about JUH multiple times per week for a month now. The guy was named as an emergency, therefore one could realistically surmise that heā€™s getting close to a debut. I have no doubt that Bevo would have answered it politely if it wasnā€™t the third time itā€™s been asked this week. The press conference is predominantly designed to interrogate the coachā€™s thoughts on the contest just concluded, however I fully understand the need to try and garner a headline.

The journo had no idea. He hadnā€™t looked at our team for the week, hadnā€™t listened to Bevoā€™s other presser and then when bevo told him to look at the emergency list for the game the journo doubled down and said ā€œIā€™m talking about senior selectionā€

Beveridge responded kindly in my opinion I would have responded with well what is he emergency for the circus? Heā€™s emergency for senior selection because heā€™s close to senior selection.

If a person goes into their job and has not done their preparation they would get destroyed. Can you imagine a lawyer going into court and not knowing anything about the case heā€™s advocating it and asks the witness about stupid things the judge would make him look like a fool just like beveridge did the journo

Not sure Bevo's cracking it after a loss is a good look. We need to learn from the defeat team selection, poor third quarters, our midfield is good enough not to beaten by anyone but they got killed after half time. Hopefully it was a Paul Keating loss the loss that we had to have. Still hurts to rollover against that mob.

The most frustrating part about the relentless JUH questions is it's glaringly obvious that most of these journos aren't watching our VFL games, yet are projecting their opinions as if they know anything about the situation.

Yes, Schache played poorly. But he was still obviously the better choice than JUH because he can actually run out a game, and his VFL form has been better. You don't debut a player who is clearly not ready against the reigning premiers. He would've been torn to shreds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back