Game Day Round 7, 2021: Saints v Hawks, at Marvel @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbh, be also a Melbourne Victory supporter, I am used to floggings this year.

Just gotta look for positives. Good to see Kozi play well again this week, despite the lack of good supply. Worps has been lively, probably freed up a bit without JOM there.

Bit disappointed in the fact that Hawks have just stopped running now. This will be a proper blowout if the boys stop working.

I'll raise you Hawthorn, Victory AND Arsenal. This seasons sport viewing has not been a fun one!
Thankfully the Storm continue to be a dominant force

I love how our forwards are continually arm chopped without penalty. Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brockman gets through the game tomorrow without injury he comes straight back in you would think. Him and Wingard are being SORELY missed with out smalls stock struggling.
For sure. Our mix is off and we need to develop quick forwards that can tackle and pressure. Moore tries but he's not quick enough and we have one tall too many today.

Did you just say it's hard for a forward pocket to have an impact without good tall forwards? And further in a side with no midfield currently. Cmon man....

I'm not sure this assisted your case. You essentially just tagged every small forward ever.

He doesn't have to have been Luke Hodge or Sam Mitchell to still have been an important player in our success. And without a doubt he was.

He's delivered for years, in great sides and sides not so good. And getting stuck in and tackling when the ball isn't falling his way hasn't been a problem either.

You don't play this many years and this many games without rough trots. He's had them during the great times and he's also been great during some of the sh*t.

Your post just smacks of the ferals on the main board who say nothing when the Hawks win but light it up in the "Can Hawks succeed thread" when we get beaten.
So you are saying he needs it on a plate.
Mitchell,Hodge and Co

Kind of says what what I was implying.

Looks like we stopped Zak jones this quarter... geez a bloke who can't get a kick we can stop unless he plays against us, and has more touches than mitchell sometimes has in a game in a half. BTW we are still getting pantsed. I'm ok with Kosi, I'm ok with Jeka first game but the rest of our forwardline seriously. Lewis in the ruck is a disaster. Just doesn't care...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back