Prediction Changes: Round 7 Vs West Coast Eagles + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nathan up forward...gross. Let’s remove the guys from what he does best and where we should smash them and put him where he’s been a veritable clown shoes.
They’re missing McGovern AND Barrass and we’re going shorter...to help them?
I really hope Treacy is emergency knowing this. Lobb would still get dominated by Sheppard or one of those

I doubt we are going to play Fyfe forward. We'll play him in the middle and get him to drift forward.

If we are winning the midfield battle then we may push him forward as the game progresses.

WC are missing their three best interceptors. Our forward line will mark plenty if we lower our eyes.

It's simple, don't let the ball get into their forward line, they're seriously undermanned in the middle.
100% this. If we deny them entries, we will win. As long as we kick straight :)
No Ryan hurts, but I think Wilson will step up with the defensive run.
Cox on Allen?
Logue on Kennedy? I like that, gives Logue a chance to run off too as the geriatric with a partly buggered ankle wont chase him.
I guess Hughes takes Darling? Thats okay I guess.
Conca will have to chase that little Petracelle all day!

100% this. If we deny them entries, we will win. As long as we kick straight :)
No Ryan hurts, but I think Wilson will step up with the defensive run.
Cox on Allen?
Logue on Kennedy? I like that, gives Logue a chance to run off too as the geriatric with a partly buggered ankle wont chase him.
I guess Hughes takes Darling? Thats okay I guess.
Conca will have to chase that little Petracelle all day!
Hughes does well on darling. He ll get 2-3 diving-flipping-play faking free kicks as a minimum.
Midifield have to dominate. Hence why Fyfe dowsed is silly. No Yeo or Shuey for him is perfect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back