Prediction Changes: Round 7 Vs West Coast Eagles + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Their key defenders named are Edwards and Rotham. I guess they have Allen and Brander that could go back, maybe even Waterman.

Up forward they've named Kennedy Darling and Allen - but they have Vardy and Brander on the bench and Waterman on a wing as forward options.

Midfield is where we have to win this.

Their key defenders named are Edwards and Rotham. I guess they have Allen and Brander that could go back, maybe even Waterman.

Up forward they've named Kennedy Darling and Allen - but they have Vardy and Brander on the bench and Waterman on a wing as forward options.

Midfield is where we have to win this.

That’s why Tucker comes in, to bolster the midfield

Missing from best 22:

Freo - Ryan, Pearce, Hamling, Cerra, Young, Switta
Weags - Hurn, Yeo, Shuey, Barras, McGovern, Ryan

Eagles have the bigger outs - just.

I suspect we'll know within the first minute of the game how this game will go and it won't be to do with personnel.

Most likely Darcy gets a ruck infringement at the opening bounce. NN bombs it long and Logue or Cox get done for a holding free giving JK/Darling a goal straight in front to get things rolling. From then onward our defenders will be s**t scared to touch them and they'll dominate every time the ball goes past halfway.

It will then be up to our midfielders to not only win the clearances but lock the ball in our forward half.

Not sure why Tucker is in. Only borderline best 22 when match fit. Hasn’t played for so long selectors have forgotten
how ordinary he is.
Blakely would be much better value this week.
Agree somewhat. But Tucker is a dangerous midfielder that kicks goals. Blakely disposal is poor. Guess we know the ranking system of the depth. Blakely only will come in if Acres is injured

That Edwards kid is going to have to play on tabs, and Rotham is on Lobb.
Mmmmmmm!
Edwards has played 2 games I think, and I don't know much about Rotham.
If one of those can't get off the chain, then we don't deserve to win

Lobb 206cm 106kg Rotham 193cm 86kg

Tabs 197cm 89kg Edwards 197cm 84kg

Missing from best 22:

Freo - Ryan, Pearce, Hamling, Cerra, Young, Switta
Weags - Hurn, Yeo, Shuey, Barras, McGovern, Ryan

Eagles have the bigger outs - just.
Them easily.

3 AAs and a NSM vs 1 AA.

Still, they are supposed to be a contending team and we are fringes of the 8, so the relative value to each team is similar.

Great to see Western being named as an emergency, hope he can get a debut soon
Got a bit excited when I saw that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm calling it, Fyfe will start forward and when we start losing the midfield battle they'll move him to the centre.

Also the fact that we know the dirty birds will be going in hard but we leave cyclone out.. big mistake.

That Edwards kid is going to have to play on tabs, and Rotham is on Lobb.
Mmmmmmm!
Edwards has played 2 games I think, and I don't know much about Rotham.
If one of those can't get off the chain, then we don't deserve to win

Lobb 206cm 106kg Rotham 193cm 86kg

Tabs 197cm 89kg Edwards 197cm 84kg

No way Grabbener is 89kg...must be at least 100kegs

Allen will play back especially if our mids get on top , he's been training with the backs this week according to Simpson. And if our mids are on top Fyfe can push forward which nullifies their Allen move.

I guess Cox on Kennedy and Logue on the pez dispenser?

Fyfe had better be playing forward because the forward line has only been working because of the 3 tall forwards , pretty sh*t about Ryan out 😡
Well that is what JLo eluded to in the presser, he said something like if we drop a tall for a small/mid it frees Fyfe up to go forward more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back