Preview Changes for the Derby v Fremantle @ Optus Stadium 2/6/21 @ 2:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

with our outs I'd be very excited with a win

pretty obnoxious and sad you need something more than this
Lel. You haven’t even seen obnoxious yet champ. Check into the game thread at about half time tomorrow. x

Get_The_Gaff

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
We have been Jekyll with our two aces in defense. Without them, no Hurn for leadership, and a weak, shallow midfield who can we beat?

Sure, we beat P.A., but that was Shuey led.
Agree shuey did boss PA

Have you seen freos defence it is way worse than ours .

This game is 50/50 .

Natanui won't get exposed around the ground like he normally dose with the freo fatty ruck and if our mids compete we win .

Numero Uno

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Lel. You haven’t even seen obnoxious yet champ. Check into the game thread at about half time tomorrow. x

that's the spirit :rolleyes:
and yes to be fair to you there are a lot of embarrassing posts made on this board...not sure why I reacted to yours

that's the spirit :rolleyes:
and yes to be fair to you there are a lot of embarrassing posts made on this board...not sure why I reacted to yours
It’s just frustration. We’re allowed to vent, even if it makes us look like geese now and then (or more often than not).

I very much hope we win tomorrow but I think the smart money is on Freo. I’m also looking forward to the likes of Winder, Williams and Edwards reinvigorating this side as this year (forgettable to this stage) continues.

The return of injured players will also help but these are largely the players who haven’t helped us reach great heights since the GF.

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
E0S5LNCUcAAu8E9

Now deleted

Well let’s hope they were just getting posts ready if required, rather than the receiving the inside word. I reckon it might be the latter though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
FFS Saw Hurn out. Thought he just didn't quite get up in time for the match, which was totally unexpected.

To find out he's actually re-injured himself. After the debacle with Shuey's hamstrings. This is getting Infuriating now.

Jan 14, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
FFS Saw Hurn out. Thought he just didn't quite get up in time for the match, which was totally unexpected.

To find out he's actually re-injured himself. After the debacle with Shuey's hamstrings. This is getting Infuriating now.

Good chance he knows this is his final season - and so they are pushing the boundaries a little to help him to be the first Eagle to reach 300

Aug 4, 2003
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
I reckon we are in deep s**t here! - that backline is terrifying....but I’m still more worried about the midfield. 🙃

No use saying it on the mainboard because the Purples are anxious about any suggestion that we may be undermanned and ripe for the picking (as far as I can tell, they don’t like it when anyone applies expectations of success on their team), but far out - a win tomorrow would be an awesome effort.

Oct 29, 2007
Perth Western Australia
AFL Club
West Coast

calfs are a tricky one though. They can feel a 100%...then a rapid change of direction boom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back