Oppo Camp AFL Round 7 - Other Game Discussion

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Turned on swans and cats game 5 minutes ago and already bored.

Also, absolutely hate the camera angles used on SCG. Could we move them and pan out a little? It's been like this for years.

Cats are a boring side to watch. Plus SCG is too small, no space to operate.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Port and Dogs establishing themselves as pretenders.

Tigers Lions Cats and Dees. Race in four.

We were 5-0 in 1990 and it was a joke Sydney team that ended our run.

This Sydney team isn't a joke so hopefully history doesn't repeat. (Assuming we beat North).

You gotta love to see it. Sent off about 5 sms' to Geelong supporter mates. Suck s**t pay back for Brisbane, have a cry Chris Scott.

Lol sucked in Geelong you sooky campaigners.
*in deserve it, never seen a more unlikeable side in my life, they play ugly football that makes me want to tear my eyes out. Selwood is a ducking sook, Chris Scott is an a grade flog who complains about everything, Hawkins is a thug with the IQ of caveman crossed with a brick, Dangerfield is all about him, me, me, me, stfu campaigner.
Go Swannies!

Must keep winning. Sides threatening keep dropping matches. We are setting ourselves up.

We are the worst only unbeaten side ever tbf. Will fall in a screaming heap come September regardless.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
There was an interesting call earlier where a Sydney player took a mark in the middle then slid, his opponent following also slid and was on the ground. Umpire called he needed to come back 2m for the mark.
Sydney player runs forward (still on the line of the mark, no play on call) and gets tackled by the player on the ground, who is in front of where the mark is.

Now am I nuts or should that not be 50m? It's seems the player is entitled to kick uninhibited in that scenario, but the ump just left it.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Back luck Selwood , it’s not a free until umpire blows whistle . Bigger question is how the swans got close enough to win when cats seemed to have the match . Honestly thought port would put up a better effort too .

Back