Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bobby Hill wood is getting harder by the week.
I said back in his 17th year that I thought he was every bit as good as Rankine. Still keen as **** to get him, I don't care how many small forwards we have.
Flat track bully.
Always was. Check his Dees stats.
What ever Jones and Hill argued about at St Kilda training they've come out and got over 60 possession between them and over 1000m gained.
First time I have seen the Hawks not turn up. Even Clarko can't get the boys up every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thriller!

I'd like to see that not-15 again. Probably right but you usually see those ones paid.

Still, suck s**t Geelong. Can't always be saved by the umps.

That kick was 15 metres every day of the week!

Cry me a river. The number of times that shithouse club get saved by the umps....
Great result
Settle down tiger, we both barrack for the same team. I didn't care as to who won that match, but I do care if the umpires can't carry out their occupational duties correctly!

Jeez the cats were ****ed in the ass by the umps there. That last kick must have been close to 20m never mind 15? Not to mention rowbottom just lying on the ball at the end too. Suppose they got one in their favour a few weeks back but still.
Hate to see umpire incompetence at this level again deciding games.
No danger Hamish was going to make a fuss about the umpiring at the end anyway. It’s farcical that the CEOs brother is calling the games for the main TV channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back