Preview Round 7, 2021: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone | Sunday, May 2 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 years ago in Brunswick, I saw a bloke in a knitted poncho with 2" toenails walking a ferret on a lead. We were refurbing a pub for Mil Hanna(can't remember name of it)

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Proud to say weā€™re still that way in Brunny šŸ˜œ

25 years ago in Brunswick, I saw a bloke in a knitted poncho with 2" toenails walking a ferret on a lead. We were refurbing a pub for Mil Hanna(can't remember name of it)

Interesting you can't remember the name of it as I wouldn't think there would have been a hell of a lot of ferrets being led round by people wearing ponchos with 2 inch toe nails at the time?
:stern look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Menadue played well last week. Surprised to see him dropped.

LDU out for personal reasons which could be anything. No point speculating.

Agreed, menadue is stiff but it looks like he was just warming Hall's seat for him which is fair enough.

The obvious thing about the Godees winning run is the smell of mothballs in the air. As soon as I smell mothballs I look around and there is a Godees supporter wearing their scarf for the first time in 10 years or so.

Strangely, itā€™s probably the most balanced side weā€™ve put out all year..

If weā€™re fit enough, we should be able to hold our own. Weā€™ve improved gradually each week. Hall is a good ā€œinā€ for us. A rested Lazzaro, likewise.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Perfect sub really (and he will be sub with Scott, Tyson and Ford all named emergency with him). Short of a tall going down he can fill in across the field, or facilitate somebody else moving.

Afl app has Ford named as 5th interchange meaning medical sub. Should we read anything into that?
Would be borderline negligent unless he's suddenly turned into Mr Marathon Man. He played in the VFL just the other night. Menadue who hasn't played yet and was omitted from the starting 22 would be the sub.

LDU out for personal reasons which could be anything. No point speculating.

Very stiff to get dropped.

Would be borderline negligent unless he's suddenly turned into Mr Marathon Man. He played in the VFL just the other night. Menadue who hasn't played yet and was omitted from the starting 22 would be the sub.
Yeh I thought it was a technical error when I saw it. Would like to see Eddie get a crack soon though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back