Preview Round 7, 2021: North Melbourne vs Melbourne @ Blundstone | Sunday, May 2 @ 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The forward line is a ****ing shambles.

Anyone inside 55 should be ORDERED to have a shot on goals.
Down in Tasmania if you've got the wind you could probably drag that out to 65 tbqh. Seen quite a few kicks just keep on sailing forward when they should be dropping.

Was just looking at Melbourne's team lineup. If they don't make a prelim or even the GF they've failed miserably. If they don't get hit by injuries

Wait, wasn't Garner meant to come back in?
Meant to come back in based on what??

He played reserves on Thursday and did sweet f-all, so:
What recourse would he have coming in based on form, and;
Why would they play him Thursday if he was to play seniors Sunday?

* some people here ask some dumb questions.

Meant to come back in based on what??

He played reserves on Thursday and did sweet f-all, so:
What recourse would he have coming in based on form, and;
Why would they play him Thursday if he was to play seniors Sunday?

**** some people here ask some dumb questions.

Mate, I was asking based on not having seen the VFL. I'm not saying that he earned his spot, merely asking where he was at considering a lot of people on here had speculated he'd be back in the senior team <3

This thread is seriously depressing. I know we’re bad. I get it. But once our debacle injury list improves and we get a couple more high draft picks....surely we’ll be better? Please tell me it’ll get better? 🙏🙏😩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is seriously depressing. I know we’re bad. I get it. But once our debacle injury list improves and we get a couple more high draft picks....surely we’ll be better? Please tell me it’ll get better? 🙏🙏😩

Mate ur reading the wrong posts, melbs already packing their bags for the trip home with a win in the bank ordering their ski boots for mt Hotham. North are going to win this bookmark it 😉

Why would an undefeated side be bringing in a one dimensional, washed up one trick pony with dodgy knees?
Am I the only one kinda secretly hoping he kicks a bag against us? (I know, treason, shun the unbeliever and all that)

Hopefully you're the only one thinking that.

Go get your cheese board and no memory of flags if that's what you're thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back