VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

You said none. There were nearly half the list that did and it took like 2 minutes of research. Just take your medicine and shut up
Check mate!
I love it when nuffies challenge me

Eth-dog only 1 nuffie here and it’s you. Maybe spend more time doing your research.

Out of the 22 Coburg players that played round 1 only 3 are on this list to play local footy
McKenzie
Nolan
Corigliano

A18BA51D-F49F-47F3-8229-5FCDB69340DB.png

Eth-dog only 1 nuffie here and it’s you. Maybe spend more time doing your research.

Out of the 22 Coburg players that played round 1 only 3 are on this list to play local footy
McKenzie
Nolan
Corigliano

View attachment 1112787
You said no Coburg players got released. Then it was only players that didn't play. Now it's players that didn't play and only 3 that did.

You were wrong. That is just a stone cold fact.

You said no Coburg players got released. Then it was only players that didn't play. Now it's players that didn't play and only 3 that did.

You were wrong. That is just a stone cold fact.
Yeah maybe my wording wasn’t right but you get my point. Released 3 players and didn’t allow 19 others to go back and help there community clubs, play with some mates, and maybe make a few $$. That’s crap I’m my book.

Yeah maybe my wording wasn’t right but you get my point. Released 3 players and didn’t allow 19 others to go back and help there community clubs, play with some mates, and maybe make a few $$. That’s crap I’m my book.
Let me guess, your EDFL club didn't get their Coburg player back so you made up a rumour about it, am I on the right track?

I know for a fact that a few had niggles from round 1 that the club wanted to get right for the Brisbane trip. I can't comment on the others.

Let me guess, your EDFL club didn't get their Coburg player back so you made up a rumour about it, am I on the right track?

I know for a fact that a few had niggles from round 1 that the club wanted to get right for the Brisbane trip. I can't comment on the others.

I was only referring to players who played round 1 with Coburg. Obviously those that didn’t will continue to play for there feeder clubs and push there claims. Nothing to do with my EDFL clubs. Your a stand-alone club so support the community clubs not shaft them. Anyway you enjoy your days watching Coburg.

I was only referring to players who played round 1 with Coburg. Obviously those that didn’t will continue to play for there feeder clubs and push there claims. Nothing to do with my EDFL clubs. Your a stand-alone club so support the community clubs not shaft them. Anyway you enjoy your days watching Coburg.
i can only hope, our best 20 players that play for Aspley are not allowed back to play QAFL. A weeks rest and freshen up could be the difference from winning or losing the following week in the VFL.I have no problem with Coburg doing the same!!

This player didn’t play round 1 with Coburg did he??? Cmon mate it’s poor form from Coburg
The players are Coburg/VFL players first and foremost and it's Coburg/each VFL's club's call to decide which players will be available for local selection or not.
A VFL players contract holds weight over a local paper bag.
Eth-dog is right anyway, upto 20 Coburg listed players played local footy on the weekend gone..including 3 in the Glenroy v Strathmore game alone. That's 50% of it's list...but yeah because of people like you, Coburg should risk 100% of it's list at local level when they compete in a comp against 7 day per week professionals....sounds awesome!
There's a fair chance that if their players played vs Frankston in round 1, unless they needed a run for fitness, they'd actually enjoy a weekend off before their next game (which is in Brisbane).
Anyway, VFL clubs don't HAVE to do anything that they don't think is helpful for their club....especially standalone teams like Port Melb, Frankston, Coburg, Werribee, Bullants, Willy who are still football CLUBS as opposed to football DEVELOPMENT/TOPUP PROGRAMS like Essendon, Carlton, Casey, Geelong, North Melbourne etc... you might not care or agree Turbo (because you do come across as someone that doesn't care for the VFL), but there's a big difference.

BINGO!!! Jog on back to the EDFL Turbo.

They are in the middle of 8 away games in a row too and coming off trips to Frankston x 2, Geelong x 2 including praccys....a freshen up would probably have gone down well for their players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys quick question about the Pies v Suns game today.

The app says it's at Olympic Park Oval, but it also says it's at Victoria Park Oval.

Can anyone confirm for me please?
Best way to check will be the Pies VFL twitter

Close finish coming up in the Pies v Suns game. Game is at Olympic Park which is next door to AAMI Park.
Reef McInnes puts the Pies 5 points up at the 26 minute mark of Q4.

Frankston and Williamstown undefeated after three games.
North struggling and Bullants still without a win but good effort just to get the Bullants off the mat this season and playing games in Preston, at this stage.

Frankston 13-14(92) def Aspley 10-11(71) on a very competitive match

Hammelman kicked 7 goals for Aspley

Frankston 3-0 their best start to a season since 1998

Bullants had their moments yesterday. Sure, they never looked like winning, but they competed pretty hard. Giving up goals in bursts cost them, but there was a lot to like.

First litmus test for Frankston asked by one of the better interstate clubs and answered it superbly.

Freeman excellent again. Bailey Lambert 4 goals after 5 last week.

Williamstown finished strongly against Port Melbourne who look undermanned considering what they usually look like.

Werribee giving Richmond a touch up was surprising. Former man child Hayden Garoni the star with 4 goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharks looked strong but probably lost their way after bad kicking - that's two weeks in a row now.
I liked the Giants persistence and sticking to their processes.
I didn't see any major injuries to either side's key players.
All the best to the Sharks for the rest of this interesting season. 👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back