List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow link below for contract status of all current players

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
After watching the Swans v EP colts first quarter I am liking what I see from a few EP prospects.

EP
  • Jye Amiss up forward definitely has something to work with. Kicked two goals in the quarter. His second goal was excellent. Picked up the groundball with great agility and snapped on his left.
  • I like the cut of Kade Dittmar's jib. First time I have seen him play and he loves going forward for a few goals. He is a lot bigger then i realised. Was strong in the contest and loves a don't argue it would appear.
  • The most exciting part from the first quarter was our NGA Ethan Regan. Kicked a goal and then passed of one with a beautiful kick to a lead up forward. We need to have a quiet word to him to ensure he doesn't go into top 20 discussions so we can match a bid on him.

Much better that quarter mate. First quarter only had the 5 touches and lacked composure with his kicking
He's an excellent runner. Really think he could be the long term Gaff replacement.

ROYAL EAGLE

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth
Iam huge Jye Amiss fan big unit with agility does things others cant still raw but wills himself to contests.

He is one of those KP that should go a lot higher in the draft than he will, he doesnt have the profile of other KPF this year

Ethan regan will be with us next year.

And the last east perth boy Kade Dittmar he is a bull but has such great forward play reminds me of Robbie Gray with his smarts around goal,
you just know he can do something with it when he gets the ball

Oct 17, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Iam huge Jye Amiss fan big unit with agility does things others cant still raw but wills himself to contests.

He is one of those KP that should go a lot higher in the draft than he will, he doesnt have the profile of other KPF this year

Ethan regan will be with us next year.

And the last east perth boy Kade Dittmar he is a bull but has such great forward play reminds me of Robbie Gray with his smarts around goal,
you just know he can do something with it when he gets the ball
After watching half the game I agree with you Royal.
Loved Dittmar's game. Played an excellent inside game loves to tackle, but I loved the fact he backs himself into kick more then handball. A solid and tough onballer.
If you are correct in that Regan will be with us next year i'll be stoked. Had a quiet day after 1/4 time but is a beautiful kick of the footy.

Lawson Humphries was a little bit quieter then I would have liked considering the amount the balled was in Swans defensive 50 but his kicking was I thought elite

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
After watching half the game I agree with you Royal.
Loved Dittmar's game. Played an excellent inside game loves to tackle, but I loved the fact he backs himself into kick more then handball. A solid and tough onballer.
If you are correct in that Regan will be with us next year i'll be stoked. Had a quiet day after 1/4 time but is a beautiful kick of the footy.

Lawson Humphries was a little bit quieter then I would have liked considering the amount the balled was in Swans defensive 50 but his kicking was I thought elite

Loving the feedback on the East Perth Colts, guys.

Make of it what you will, Karl Langdon's "whisper" in today's paper is that Shai Bolton

wants to return to W.A and play for Fremantle.
He must want out given Dusty is getting cold feet and is going to request a trade to North. Just compliments the Cotchin to Perth Demons rumours perfectly.

Sep 8, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Make of it what you will, Karl Langdon's "whisper" in today's paper is that Shai Bolton

Few weeks ago it was Cerra to stay at Freo .
Freo coming into their prime , Bolton's Dad was a Docker or SF player ....First rounder out the door to get Shai Bolton plus more but Freo are tougher at the trade table .

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast

Would make sense if he is chasing $$$$$. Tigers cap is tight andhe has tasted success.

Freo will need to cough up Cerra or some bloody good picks.

Would love it to happen as Bolton has Brad Hill vibes imo.

Bolton does his best work in tight for me, similar to Cyril in the stoppage work, I don’t get the Hill comparison at all. Has more time than most.

I highly doubt he’s looking to come home but if we weren’t in for him I’d be very disappointed.

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
Bolton does his best work in tight for me, similar to Cyril in the stoppage work, I don’t get the Hill comparison at all. Has more time than most.

I highly doubt he’s looking to come home but if we weren’t in for him I’d be very disappointed.

The Hill comparison is about chasing $$$$$. Not playing style.

Can just see him moving for money and dropping back a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back