Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - North v Demons Sun May 2nd 1:10PM EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

• North by a lot

• Demons by a lot

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
North-Melbourne-vs-Melbourne.png

18TH V 2ND

AFL 2021 PREMIERSHIP SEASON
NORTH MELBOURNE V MELBOURNE
SUNDAY MAY 2ND 1:10PM EST (BLUNDSTONE ARENA)

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 IN CASH PRIZES

Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won.

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

KANGAROOS

B: A.Bonar, B.McKay, S.Atley
HB: J.Ziebell, J.Walker, A.Hall
C: L.Young, J.Simpkin, J.Stephenson
HF: K.Turner, C.Taylor, C.Zurhaar
F: J.Mahony, N.Larkey, T.Thomas
FOLL: T.Goldstein, B.Cunnington, T.Powell

I/C: A.Bosenavulagi, W.Phillips, C.Lazzaro, T.Campbell
EMG: B.Scott, D.Tyson, C.Menadue, E.Ford

IN: C.Lazzaro, A.Hall
OUT: L.Davies-Uniacke (personal), C.Menadue (omitted)

DEMONS
B: J.Lever, S.May, M.Hibberd
HB: C.Salem, A.Tomlinson, J.Hunt
C: A.Brayshaw, C.Petracca, E.Langdon
HF: J.Jordon, T.McDonald, J.Melksham
F: C.Spargo, B.Brown, B.Fritsch
FOLL: M.Gawn, J.Viney, C.Oliver

I/C: L.Jackson, T.Rivers, A.Neal-Bullen, K.Pickett
EMG: N.Jones, O.Baker, H.Petty, K.Chandler

IN: B.Brown
OUT: Jones (omitted)​

Last edited:

donkeypunchd

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Looking forward to this one, we owe these campaigners a hiding for the decade of misery. Hopefully the team will be taking that attitude into the game.

We are averaging 60 points conceded per game and kept Richmond to 48 points last week

I honestly think we could keep North to sub 30

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Instincts

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Melbourne by_̸̨̖̳͖͉̼̪̫̼͇̇̓̇̇_̵̡̢̢̢̧̧̛̞̻͕̜̲̭̣̫̤͇̺̯͉̱̝̥͎̺̹̬̜̬̮̞̙͕̤͖̖̻̦̺̙̖͕͇̼̠͔͓̬̼̭̥͎͎͕͙̣̖̯̰̟̫̮̰̣͍̦̣͇͍̬̟͚̞̙͉͈͙͇͕̥̟͚͒̋̍͑̊̾̂̄̐̔̔̅͛̄̈́̌̃̃̌̀̾̏̌̿̄̓͂̈̋̊̀̈́͂̒̊͌͊̄͑͌̊̅̐̑̆̏̽͒͒͛̾͐̐̅̃́͋̕͘̚͘͘͜͜͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅ_̴̧̢̧̢̨̨̧̡̧̛̛̛͎̖͎͍̺̹͈͔͕͓̗̣̟̻̘͕̥̲̖͍̞̦͇̩͔̥̘̼̝̭̟̳̞̲̮̠̝̠̖̗̦͖̠̩̦̼͇̤̫̩̺̂̓͆́̄̎͒̓̄͛͌̍̔̅̍̂̎̊̏͗̅̏̇͂̿̉͛̾̓͑̌͑̇͊̓̿͋̊̏̀́͂̓̽͊̈́͋̋̎̍͊́̓̃̔͗̒̉̋̊̚͘̚͜͝͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅ_̴̨̧̨̢̢̢̢̞͎̹͖͔̞̩̻̜̹͕̲̥̠͔̩̭̺̙͔̹̼͖̲̦̦̙͔̩̣͔͇͍̻͉͔̟̙̫̪̟̣̭̳̘̣̩̼̻̤̬͖̩̠͔̗̻̲̑͆̈́̑̽̀̊̃͆̽̄̉̒͆͌͛̑̃͊̏̑̎̽̋̕͘͘͜͜͠͠_̶̨̢̡̢̛̛̛̝͈̻̝̦͉͙͓̯̬̲̗̮̺͙͙̥̣̖̠̬͛͆̽̃͒̅͋͋͑̿̐̊̊̐̎̈̑̓͌̽̆̊̐̀̂̇̔͒͒͋̾̃̋̽̊̃͐̂̀͂͛̄̒̀͒́̏͌͂̊̈̊̇͑̀̄̐̎́̿̿̉̉͗͐̂̋̑̒́́̑̈̏͂͗̿̓̈́͑̑̂̔̅̕͘̚͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͝͝ͅ_̷̢̢̡̧̨̧̛͓̘̩̦̟͓̬͇̺̼̪̹͉̳̙̲͈͔̰̳̮̪̟̭̻̫̰͕͚̺͎̠̠̟̥̻̥̭̞̬̝̭͓̥̱̩̼̭̟̺̰͕̹̬̩͇̦̙͚̖̣̫͉̝̲͍̫̙͉͍̦͈̦̘̙͎̻̥̪͇̖͉͙͓́́͛̅͑͐̉̓̔͋̿́͌̽̐͛̆̓̈͑̐̎̓̋̓͛̃̔́̂̈̔̕̚̚̕͜͜͜͝ͅͅ_̵̢̨̡̧̢̨̤̻̰̮̗̰̙̥̰̗͇̹̮̝̮̫̥͙̺̰͔͔͔̙̩̣̬̹͍̗̣̱̤̻̗̲̖̟̥̳͖͍̭͓̤̰̹̗͉̹̠̗̬͙̘̖͎̝̉͊́͆̒̍͆̇͆͜ͅͅͅ_̶̢̧̜̝̝̮̻͍̰̲̻͖̠͓͉̳͕̻̥͙̟̺̝̗̫̻͓̣̗̦̔̈́̂̒͆͛̒̌̋́̐͆̄͗͌́͆̿̓́͗́̽́̋̒̿͋̾͑̈́̇̈́̊́̀̉̒̎͋̃̋͆̃͂̀̅̇̃͌͛͒͗́̐̈́̆̋̀̽͋̈́̓͂̕̕̚̚͠͝͠͝͠͠͝_̴̡͉͍͖̩̻͉̜̟̗̪̪̞͍̹̙̏͐̅͌̆̎͊̎͗͆̀̇̌̈́̍͑́̑͂̊̈́̈́̈̑̈́̃̔̽̅͂̿͗͘͘͝͠ͅ_̵̧̨̧̛̛͕̳̹̭͇̙͖̥̹̘͇̺̙̦̤͉̱͚̟͇̮̲͗̌̇͛͑̈́̔́͆̽̒̀͋̊̆̉̓̔͋̎̉̀̇̀̀̋̈̈́́́̾̅̆̈́̌̓͛̀͐̈͌̈́͌̔̈́̅̐̌͛́̔̐͐̉́̀́͆̆͛̉̒̀̈̀̔̈́́̅̍̐̔̑̓̉̿̃͋̚͘̕̚͘̚̕̚̕͠͠͠͝͝͝_̵̢̢̨̨̛̯̬̱̼͚͚̪͈̲͙͎͕̲͎̮̊̇͛̋̉̋̇͊͆̓̑͌̔͐̒̂̄̿̈́́̐̓̋̂̌͂̃͐̓̑̓̂̾̆̂͗͋̄͛̉͆́̄̏͂̍̈́̒̈͋̒̂̆̑̎͆̾̓̀͋͐̒̈́̊͋̋̀͆̇̾̀̐̈́́̄̎́̀́͒̏̍̐̋̐̎̃̕̚͘͘̚̕̕͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝_̴̢̟͚̺͚̜̜̲͒̌̔́͗̓̇̔̽͗͒̄̔̿̈́̐̓̆̊̃̓͒̈́̿́̒̍̃͌̔͊̿͆̎͒̽̌̃̓͐̓̔̏̑͆̽̓̿̔̓̑͛̈͌̐̓̆͋̈́͒͂͊͌̔̈́̈́̄̂̏̀̄̾̆͐̍͐̈́̓̏̓̓̀̾͌̎̍̑̈́̃̀̐̕͘̕̕̕͘̚͘̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠ͅ_̴̡̡̗̦͕͓͓͙̦͕͍̠͈͕̱͚͕̤̥͖̲̼͇͇̯̃̌͒̇̔͛̿̾̊́̊̄͒̇̎̄͒̓̀̅́̏̑́͐͂̈̓̐͝͝ͅ_̷̨̡̧̨̢͕̪͈̪̤̙̺̼̠̥̩̟̣̼͚̯̦̜̝̩̣̹̭̫̜̤̭̹͚͕͓͇̯̘͈̉̋͑̾̽̇͑̔͂̓̑͋̆͊̂̃̊̒̓̈́̈́̒͗̄͒̈̌̈́̇͐̔͗̐̀͛̅̾̿͑͒͌̉̀̐̀́͛̾͑̐̈̚̕̕͝͝ͅͅ_̴̢̡̡̧̨̧̢̧̨̢̮̭̖͈͓̞͈͉̺̖̗͓̱͍̞̪̙̜͎̥͕̪̙̺̲̫̰͙̱͈̳̤̩̬̥͓͓̹̣̳̝̳̫̠̹̙͙̘̬͙̠̬̥̱̩̳̭̰̤͔̝͇̭͊͑̃͊͊̈́͜_̷̟̗̹̹̬͚̠͕̖̻̇́̑̃̌̏̑̌̎̇́̿̓̓̾͑͊͑̊́͌͌̌̒̅̉͆̃̿̏̇̍͆̾͂̈́́̏̌̆̓͗̊̀͆̍̍̉̏̄́̽̃̓̌̆̿͐̈̀͊̇̂̏̎̿̒̆̏̊̌̊̌͌̍̑́̐̇̇̒̐̚͘̚͘̚͠͝͝͠͝_̷̧̨̡̢̯̼̱͙͚̖͉̱̯̣̙̗̺̟͙͖̹͈̹̘̀̇̃̄̓̒̀͗̊͆͐͌_̴̡̡̨̡̧̨̨̧̨̛̹͈̤̩̯̪͇̩͚̬̬̘͉̠̰̤̪̭̱̻̹̫͓̤̥͇̻͍̼͕̤̗̪̤͓̭̤͙͈̟̣͈̩̲̞̗̙̳̖̰̟̹̟̲̯̺̝͓͎̭̣̙̜̣̤̳̼̘͓̥̳̪͍͓͍͎̘͍̫̘̣͔̰̺͍͍͓̗̳̬̞̳͈͌͐̒͐̈̓͛͛̿̀͐͊̂͛͂̈́̃̍̈̈́̍͋̅̐́̀̊̽͒̒̈́́̄͛̈́̑̋̐̚͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅ_̷̧̨̢̧̧̧̨̢̡͉̦̲̤̫̫̲̘̰̦̯̳̪̱̗̥͕̫̼̺̙̘̯̻̟̘̲̮͎̞̤͔̳̜̝͚̯͇̠͍̫̮͍͖̝̘̻̻̯̭͕̖̪̺̩̟̰̗͉̫̖̣̬̞̭͖͚͔̼͓̳̥̤͕̲̟̳̭̭̗̭͖̪̼͕͕̞͈̄̽̋̉̃̉͐̇̏͐̿̋̽́̕͜͜ͅͅͅͅ_̶̧̛̛̛͕̩͉͉̜̹̜͓͖͇̹͙̟̥̞͔̿̃̊̌͌͌͑̀͌̊̂̈́̂͆́̊̾̽̃͌̍͆̋̀̑̍̍̍̽̌̌̄̾̍̆̾͒̐̌̏̀̐̿̎͗͛͆̿̾̀̽͛̐͋̃̅̚̕͘̚͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅ_̸̢̨̡̨̛̺͍̣̙̖̞̗̱͍̯̣͖̳̭̼̱̝̭̹̮͚̯̦͚͈̣̼̝̟̻͖̮̟̠͚̻̠̼̻̫̘̝͈͍̙͉͎͓̭̱̯̥̣͖̭͔̩̬̭̠̥̗̰͔̙̺̞͕͉̣̫̭̭̥̪̪͕̻͓̖̼̠̙͉̺̬͙̱̲̮͉̟̈̓̿͆̊̋͌̒͌̊̌̿͑̚͜͝ͅͅͅͅ_̵̛̯͔͖̘̪̋̇̉̓̉͑͛̈́͆̂͑̏̿̽̅͑̈́̐́̾̌̊̏͛̂̿̾̽̊̋͊̓̔̉̊̎̈͊̄̽̽̍̂͐͂͒̇̈́̈́̉̊̉͊̔͆͐͆̅͛̌̈́͌̒̈́͛̚̚̕̚͘̚̚̕̚͜͝_̸̨̡̟͓̜͔̺͖̞̼͙̟̝̙̮̜̞̫͔͖͈̘̪͖̠͍͙̜̟̮͔̥̫̳̮̭̙̫̪̭̙̞̺̗̕͜_̷̧̮̪͎̪͍͔̼͖̭͕͚̍́̔͌̈́̀̍̄̊̑̍͌̅̀̍́͐͂͒̇͐͋̓̐͐͋̅̽̃̈́̀͛̿̏͗̏̑͠͝͠_̷̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̳̻͚̹͖͈̫̦̻̙͉̦̻̙̘̻͖͍̺̜̣͍̘̬̣͙̯̳̮̗͍̻̠̟̜͓͙͙̥̻͖̪͔̠͍̱̝̮̅͗̈́̊̂̊̾̉̋͛̆̽̾̑̐̋͊̋́̾̏̈́̀̈̑̄͐͑̃̿̐̽̀̃̉̏̆̍͋̂̄̈́̾̓̕͘̚͘͜͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅ_̸̢̡̧̜͔̗̰͖̣̭̬͓̼̺͎͕̩͓̜͖͓̻̦͔̮̜͓̰̰̮̤̮̭̼̤͈̖͇̲̜͚̙̭̩͕̹̲̣̰͎̟̼̖̪͙͎̻̤̺̖̮͍͊͑͆͑̓́̒̇͐̃̔͌̈́̃͑̒͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠_̶̡̛̛̩͕̳͉̯̖̜͎͇̰̝̝̰̠͇̜̭̜͍̺̥̥̉̉̇̆̒̄̔͂͒͗̈́͆̇̉̌̄͛̏͋̓̈́̒̉̑̒̈̀͛̽́͗́̇̓̇̓̅͂̂͌̔͆̊̽̓͗̈́̎̔̈̓͋̈́̔̈̂̀̌̅̆͂̃̀́̈́͗͒̊̊͊̑̀̾͋̐̀̔̂͊͂̋͂͒̓̓̀̋̂͑̐͆̍̇̀̐͂̽͆̅̕̕͘̚͘̚̕̚̕͘͠͝͝ͅ_̵̡̨̨̡̡̧̨̧̛̳̩͉̜̠͉̪̩̰̻͖̯̳̖̱̩̝̙͓͚̬̝̜̩̹̻̬̭̩̱̥͇̳͓̦͚͖̤̣̩̖̤̦̲̲͇̹͖̻͈̟̙̦̣͉̗̻̪̪͉̘̣̮͓͉͈̟̺̬̖̺͚̭͉̬͍͗̀̎̈́͋̋̊̓̒̓̀̌̆͋̉͗͐͌̏̕̚͜͜͜͜͠͝ points

With a couple of junk time goals to North

willydave

All Australian
Oct 25, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
On form you’d have to say melbourne by 50-60+ But that assumes we turn up with a respectful attitude to the opposition.

Factoring in home ground advantage in TAS and the fact that core of decent on ballers are still there, I reckon Dees by 6-7 goals, if we click early could be bigger.

Instincts

Cancelled
Sep 21, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Terrified of this game. More confident against Sydney next week than I am this week.
You can't be serious if you were to look at the north forward / mid vs dees defender / mid matchups it is as one sided as it could get.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
I remember a game in early 2010 Melbourne went in as 15-1 underdogs against the Pies and we would've won if Ricky Petterd didn't drop a mark in the goal square with seconds left in the game.

I'm still too scarred from decades of torment to believe this games already done and dusted. Each game will make me nervous until Melbourne can prove that their form is not fleeting.

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
N.M.
24.26​
74.6​
42.0​
188.1​
85.0​
Melb
25.41​
99.3​
54.5​
188.0​
88.9​

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Demons by 65.

The only chance the margin isn't a massacre is if Demons have a bit of fatigue and don't fully come with respect for their opposition and just sputter in first gear to win by a scrappy margin. If they bother to try and click, it will be brutal and you'd be pushing 100 point margin today. My prediction is somewhere in the middle.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I remember a game in early 2010 Melbourne went in as 15-1 underdogs against the Pies and we would've won if Ricky Petterd didn't drop a mark in the goal square with seconds left in the game.

I'm still too scarred from decades of torment to believe this games already done and dusted. Each game will make me nervous until Melbourne can prove that their form is not fleeting.
It's hard to ignore the past. I have so much trust in this team. I can't see how or where we can lose it and yet I still visualise an upset, a late goal to seal it for North.

This will be a handy hit out for North. Hopefully they find a bit more form, continue to put in effort and incur no injuries. They play what could be the match of the round v the Pies in Rd 8 with a chance of breaking their duck and getting a chance to escape the bottom.

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Gotta funny feeling north could cause the mother of all upsets today. No doubt a few would remember what happened on this round 4 years ago, north (1 win, 5 losses to that point) played the crows (undefeated) in Hobart (scene of today’s game), where the roos scored 10.4 to nil in the opening quarter, albeit with the help of a gale. If conditions are going to be similar, then the coin toss could well decide the result. I put a sneaky $5 on the hosts just in case

Back