Opinion Hamish Hartlett - What now?

Remove this Banner Ad

There are better players ready to be selected ahead of him. You could previously argue his experience gave him the edge on others but last night put that argument to rest once and for all

There's only 2 players that got better the more tatts they got, Dusty and Swan. The rest come off a poser dickheads.

fc618f7bd325fcf6f2033230337b24ba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paddock.

FWIW, that's Winx, so not a complete insult.

9751270-3x2-940x627.jpg

Not going to s**t on a player who's been pretty good for us for a long time...

That turnover after Chuck marked at the top of the goal square was sheer stupidity

But his hardness and body on the line can never be questioned, and we may roll with him at the business end of the year for that alone.

But right now, it looks like the end.

I reckon due to other injuries, he gets one last crack in the Showdown. A poor performance next week and it's SANFL for him.

Not going to sh*t on a player who's been pretty good for us for a long time...

That turnover after Chuck marked at the top of the goal square was sheer stupidity

But his hardness and body on the line can never be questioned, and we may roll with him at the business end of the year for that alone.

But right now, it looks like the end.

I reckon due to other injuries, he gets one last crack in the Showdown. A poor performance next week and it's SANFL for him.
You mean, when Boak comes back, they’re gonna drop somebody else???

Incredibly dumb mistake vs Brisbane and he's had a poor start to the year. Wouldn't be against him having a run in the twos.

BUT

Still a Hamish fan. He has put his body and soul into the Port Adelaide FC. Been through serious injuries, spilt blood on the field and has contributed for a long time. A modicum of respect in here wouldn't go astray.

It's difficult to give Hammer the respect of a champion when it feels like he's been ok with never pushing himself like champions do.
I don't think we need to retire the #8, built a statue, rename the Fos Williams stand and buy a KFC franchise for him.

But do think we could leave the over the top emotive criticism for others who have contributed less.

I don't think we need to retire the #8, built a statue, rename the Fos Williams stand and buy a KFC franchise for him.

But do think we could leave the over the top emotive criticism for others who have contributed less.

If he was just plodding along to the end yeah sure, but when he's doing dumb tough guy decisions that hurt the team, I think, for at least 24 hours, lets get it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back