No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the 80% realise that there is 100% no reason to be wearing a mask at the moment.
Therefore, by those 80% making the personal choice not to wear masks, I should be comforted by the certainty that I will be 100% safe travelling on public transport.

As far as I can recall, the Dees haven't been tested with injuries this season like most other clubs. They're due.
I said that last week but apparently Weideman and Brown are big injuries even though Weideman can’t crack the best 22 over Brown and McDonald.

They have no injuries to the level that Richmond and us have right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne will probably run over the top and win this but anyone that's watched Melbourne's games this year like me, would know they've been pretty unconvincing in every game. Just meander through the match and scrape through at the end against average teams. The only really good win was against Richmond. Their very best is terrific, but more often than not they're just ok

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

The concerning thing for the Dees is the ease that North have carved them up around the middle and moving the ball from the back half.

Bring them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back