SAINTS DISCO IV

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm subscribed to Stevie Knight on YouTube and it's pretty much where I get notified of any new music lately.

He isn't as big as some of the main reaction channels but 400k is still a decent following, but his breakdown of bars is the best around I reckon.

Anyway - he's been reacting to some rock music lately too lol.

I haven’t got their names down pat yet. I’ve been watching plenty of different reaction videos. I’ll give this bloke a try. I’ve probably watched a few of his already without knowing.

I haven’t got their names down pat yet. I’ve been watching plenty of different reaction videos. I’ll give this bloke a try. I’ve probably watched a few of his already without knowing.
Some of his Eminem reactions are great - actually breaks the stuff down instead of mean mugging the camera for 10 minutes like some others lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty girl, milkin' a cow, oh yeah

If you don't know about Sparklehorse you should get to know them, one of the all time great bands.
[/QUOTE)

They're great. I was doing an audit of nearly 30 years worth of cd buying yesterday (so around 400 cd's worth $10k+ now living in the shed!!!).

Found that and played most of it - very underrated band.

They're great. I was doing an audit of nearly 30 years worth of cd buying yesterday (so around 400 cd's worth $10k+ now living in the shed!!!).

Found that and played most of it - very underrated band.

Radiohead were big fans of theirs and they supported them on one of their tours, they also recorded a cover of this Pink Floyd classic together.

I still can’t get over the energy, the 1.6 million people, military personnel thrashing in the crowd, a friggin helicopter ffs. How would Metallica be feeling? This is god sh*t

Have thought about how you'd feel as a musician walking out to that. Ego to the moon.

Imagine the initial adrenaline when you first came out, would be hyped asf. Then you see a f*n helicopter the crowd could almost reach up to & touch. That’s some Cold War Soviet sh*t.
I wouldn't stick to the script, once the crowd is pumping after the initial solo I'd just go mental and play off the cuff lol. Hard to stick to the plan when that's infront of you.

Spinning this right now. Early morning discovery and I'm pleasantly pleased.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back