2nds AFC 2021 SANFL Thread - We're baaaaaaaack (in the SANFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it starting to look like a fait accompli that they’re grooming Latchford to be Brown’s heir apparent and will take him in the mid-season draft?

The best Crows mid on the ground today was Daniel Jackson just ahead of Ronin O'Connor.

Still think there was only one player that is worthy of an AFL upgrade on today's efforts Josh Worrell especially on consistency of effort.
Yeah.. if worrell doesnt get a call up next week then there is something wrong at the club.

mcasey
Jones
Fog
Oconner
frampton

were all good too. Not sure they were good enough to earn an AFL call up but good non the less..

Pants on fire.

He did it once, and that one kick in was kicked from the goal square and any kick inside the goal square from a kick in isn’t issued as a stat.
Mate, Jones got cheap possessions and offered absolutely nothing.
If you didn't know who he was he could be mistaken for a top up player.

Well that’s a load of sh*t to anyone who actually watched the game. Did you miss his contested mark or chains of play where he got involved in scores? Latchford seemed to take a lot of kick outs in the 2nd half, I saw Chayce with a couple and on at least one of those didn’t play on.
Also to my eye Worrell did quite a few kickouts

Yeah.. if worrell doesnt get a call up next week then there is something wrong at the club.

mcasey
Jones
Fog
Oconner
frampton

were all good too. Not sure they were good enough to earn an AFL call up but good non the less..
Frampton doesn't deserve to be in that discussion even though he was double teamed at most contests.

Well that’s a load of sh*t to anyone who actually watched the game. Did you miss his contested mark or chains of play where he got involved in scores? Latchford seemed to take a lot of kick outs in the 2nd half, I saw Chayce with a couple and on at least one of those didn’t play on.
Contested mark..?? Really ?
Ok well done pick 9 in the Super draft after 3 development years.

I couldnt disagree more with your assessment

Jones found the footy in congestion and took could marks under pressure.

Overall a well rounded game by Jones

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sure Jones wasn't outstanding but he played a decent to good game. Much better earlier in the game.

Far better than anything from him for a long time. It's about him building to something, not just playing fantastic this very week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it starting to look like a fait accompli that they’re grooming Latchford to be Brown’s heir apparent and will take him in the mid-season draft?
Latchford is more a Sholl/Mackay type

How's John Casey screaming "YES!" after the siren? Peter McKenna would be proud of such blatant barracking.

Casey is a Port Power man through and through.

Criticised if he doesn’t get enough ball, criticised if he finds a handful of uncontested possessions - poor bloke can’t win.

He offered plenty, won some hard ball, chased and tackled, ran hard and fast.

I couldnt disagree more with your assessment

Jones found the footy in congestion and took could marks under pressure.

Overall a well rounded game by Jones

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
His name is literally Triggy Screwed Us.

Just block the guy, he's never posted anything remotely decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back