Game Day Non-Swans Game Day

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Melbourne found there groove, but Nmel still have enough of a chance from here.

Need to win the last quarter by about 3 goals.

Could just be run over though.

Nick Bryan was a player I had my eye on, saw his debut at Oakleigh U18 when he was 16 and even then he looked talented.

Good luck to him, looks like a solid start for Essendon.

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Must be crap being a Carlton supporter, look like a 14-9 team again this year, life in complete mediocrity.

Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Pavlich was a gun but Mundy is easily the best Docker ever
Can never be sure on the internet, but I have a funny feeling you may actually be (at least half) serious.

In case you are. Mundy fine player having a top season, but NO.

David Mundy 1 Freo B&F, AA x 1

Peter Bell 3 Freo B&Fs, AA x2
Mathew Pavlich 6 Freo B&Fs, AA x 6
Aaron Sandilands 2 Freo B&Fs, AA x 4
Nat Fyfe 3 Freo B&Fs, AA x 3, Brownlow medal x 2

Can never be sure on the internet, but I have a funny feeling you may actually be (at least half) serious.

In case you are. Mundy fine player having a top season, but NO.

David Mundy 1 Freo B&F, AA x 1

Peter Bell 3 Freo B&Fs, AA x2
Mathew Pavlich 6 Freo B&Fs, AA x 6
Aaron Sandilands 2 Freo B&Fs, AA x 4
Nat Fyfe 3 Freo B&Fs, AA x 3, Brownlow medal x 2

Accolades don't interest me. I have not seen a better footballer for Freo than Mundy. He's not a fine player having a top season, he's a great player doing the same thing he's been doing for the last decade, just getting recognised for it.

Accolades don't interest me. I have not seen a better footballer for Freo than Mundy. He's not a fine player having a top season, he's a great player doing the same thing he's been doing for the last decade, just getting recognised for it.
I'm with HB here, Mundy is a very good player but a distant fourth behind Pav, Bell and Fyfe.

I used to love watching Peter Bell play, something about the way he went about it, moved so well, was my favourite non-swan for many years.

I'm with HB here, Mundy is a very good player but a distant fourth behind Pav, Bell and Fyfe.

I used to love watching Peter Bell play, something about the way he went about it, moved so well, was my favourite non-swan for many years.

Bell was a gun. Freo have had a handful of very great individuals. I just like the way Mundy plays most and I think the things he does are most conducive to positive outcomes, which is generally how I rate players. Fyfe is very flashy but he doesn't use it that well.

A smokey for their top five would be Luke McPharlin as well who was such a gun defender for so many years. I used to sit behind the goals at Subiaco and saw him in action and the way he was able to just beast opponents was Reg-like (but not quite ;))

Back