Traded Callum Coleman-Jones [Traded to North Melbourne with 42, 47 and a future 4th for Tarrant, 40 and a future 2nd]

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree, but if the tables were turned, I wouldn't begrudge Richmond sending a player to the PSD without a favorable deal.
Despite what many of my fellow supporters think, the psd is there to help the bottom clubs get us contracted players without giving up anything in return.
Wouldn’t have begrudged north for doing it at all.
it is what it’s there for after all.

I thought last year he would be gone but clubs have been into him for a few years now. Imo we can get a better forward in the draft so this off season it's prime to trade him out
The better Key fowards will be gone by pick #10-#12
We have spent a #20 on the zombie and developed him for 4 years , He is really starting to show the power / strength and marking that we drafted him for .

Keep him and play him as a 3rd tall/Relief Ruck

Nice injury troll.

Bit soft. You were the one who mentioned Preuss and GWS not being interested in CCJ.
Mumford still getting games after retiring. Who is their 1st choice ruckman? I can’t remember the young ruckman who has had a few years in their system and having a few injuries, I think. He’s getting a few games now though

Bit soft. You were the one who mentioned Preuss and GWS not being interested in CCJ.
Mumford still getting games after retiring. Who is their 1st choice ruckman? I can’t remember the young ruckman who has had a few years in their system and having a few injuries, I think. He’s getting a few games now though
They've got Flynn and Briggs coming through.

Flynn showed plenty early I thought.

It would be strange for them to chase CCJ IMO

He is 25 years old (will be 26 in 5 weeks time)
played 18 career games at 3 clubs and has collected $3,680,000

professional list clogger

So he’s averaged about 2 games a year throughout his career. Maybe he’s a late bloomer. GWS might be hoping so, or they just picked the tallest bloke out there.
How many years is Preuss contracted for?
*edit* I just looked up FootyWire. 3 year deal until the end of 2023. Geezus

So he’s averaged about 2 games a year throughout his career. Maybe he’s a late bloomer. GWS might be hoping so, or they just picked the tallest bloke out there.
I remember watching a VFL game in Ivan Soldo 2nd year at Richmond and he wiped the floor with preuss
This guy has made alot of money based solely on his size and limited talent.

If he was 5 cm shorter he would have been delisted and never seen again, Who say's size doesnt matter

They've got Flynn and Briggs coming through.

Flynn showed plenty early I thought.

It would be strange for them to chase CCJ IMO

I couldn’t remember one blokes name. Saw a bit of him.
Well with them and Preuss, maybe Mummy retires again.
But you could be on the money if they have that many ruckman, but I think CCJ is more tall forward/ relief ruck. Not a pure ruckman by all reports. Hi
Be interesting come draft time which club/s may have some interest. I’d prefer he stays.

I couldn’t remember one blokes name. Saw a bit of him.
Well with them and Preuss, maybe Mummy retires again.
But you could be on the money if they have that many ruckman, but I think CCJ is more tall forward/ relief ruck. Not a pure ruckman by all reports. Hi
Be interesting come draft time which club/s may have some interest. I’d prefer he stays.
The other thing is they already have Riccardi back in the VFL (He played in the backline today) so they don't exactly need another forward either.

There'll he plenty of interest im sure

He played Rugby League until 16 and then somebody told him to try AFL. He was then stuck behind Goldstein and Gawn to get a game. But yeah, nah ignore facts and continue your ignorant attempts at trolling or just plain stupidity, either way I can't tell.

He played Rugby League until 16 and then somebody told him to try AFL. He was then stuck behind Goldstein and Gawn to get a game. But yeah, nah ignore facts and continue your ignorant attempts at trolling or just plain stupidity, either way I can't tell.
What facts are being ignored here ?

He was not stuck behind Gawn , He selected to position himself behind gawn due to more $$$ melbourne gave him

I'll give you some facts
26 years old
5 years in the AFL
9 games

watched large chunks of the VFL Tigers vs Tigers

Lobbe gave CCJ a bath

CCJ looked flat , but to be fair the whole side was flat
Werribee were a match hardend side and had our measure easily and i think it made our heads drop

he was supposed to be one of our best in a losing side last week

at the moment other sides might take him as a rookie , no trading

he'll have to get some spark and grit into his game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watched large chunks of the VFL Tigers vs Tigers

Lobbe gave CCJ a bath

CCJ looked flat , but to be fair the whole side was flat
Werribee were a match hardend side and had our measure easily and i think it made our heads drop

he was supposed to be one of our best in a losing side last week

at the moment other sides might take him as a rookie , no trading

he'll have to get some spark and grit into his game

If there is no trading then he stays, as there will absolutely be a contract on the table.

Obviously. You have a problem with facts.

What facts are being ignored here ?

He was not stuck behind Gawn , He selected to position himself behind gawn due to more $$$ melbourne gave him

I'll give you some facts
26 years old
5 years in the AFL
9 games

Now now. They aren’t the facts that matter to AO.

If there is no trading then he stays, as there will absolutely be a contract on the table.
Dimma said in a presser recently if the young guys stay too long in the 2nds thats what they become , 2nds players
and that comment has really rolled around in my head as was ring loud when watching the VFL on the weekend

we have it happening with Garthwaithe , Miller , it was looking dangerous for RCD and CCJ is in that boat

he now has Sampson and possibly Mate and maybe Biggie vying for a tall spot in the 1's

I hope CCJ doesnt hang his head and lose hope, he'd have little hope of a trade , and might be passed by the others and no contract with us

I thought last year he would be gone but clubs have been into him for a few years now. Imo we can get a better forward in the draft so this off season it's prime to trade him out

You've got mail usually. His talent makes me want to keep him. But we are building deeper ruck stocks than the Mariana trench.

We aren't going to have a top 10 pick, anyone we nab with a mid/late first after draft changes is going to need 3-5 years development anyway as a KPF. I'd be disappointed if we spent all this time on development only to get the same pick 20 back.

He's showing signs, and is what we need. He's no less mobile than Lynch and is showing signs of being a terrific contested mark with the ability to play ruck too.

We've go to give him a few games this year.

We aren't going to have a top 10 pick, anyone we nab with a mid/late first after draft changes is going to need 3-5 years development anyway as a KPF. I'd be disappointed if we spent all this time on development only to get the same pick 20 back.

He's showing signs, and is what we need. He's no less mobile than Lynch and is showing signs of being a terrific contested mark with the ability to play ruck too.

We've go to give him a few games this year.
Should play him this week

Every good team is trying to get 3 talls and we have them but dont play them

3 headed monster

There are a lot of examples of regular first 22 players who get traded for >pick 20 examples are Aliir, Fantasia, Bruce, Aish , Keath just in the last couple years. So how could you expect to get even close to that for a guy who has played 1 game and he is best known for getting into trouble in kebab shops.
I could see the Crows being interested because Himmelberg and Frampton I can't see being regular first 22 and Waker is in his last couple years. As I understand it he is a forward first who can ruck not a monster ruck who plays a bit forward.

There are a lot of examples of regular first 22 players who get traded for >pick 20 examples are Aliir, Fantasia, Bruce, Aish , Keath just in the last couple years. So how could you expect to get even close to that for a guy who has played 1 game and he is best known for getting into trouble in kebab shops.
I could see the Crows being interested because Himmelberg and Frampton I can't see being regular first 22 and Waker is in his last couple years. As I understand it he is a forward first who can ruck not a monster ruck who plays a bit forward.
Isn't that Thilthorpe for Adelaide?

I don't think Thilthorpe will be a second string ruck. He's too good for that and you'll be wasting him.

I reckon he's going to be a great player.
No, I meant that Thilthorpe is a key forward who can push into the midfield and ruck

That being said, with O'Brien's form, CCJ should have his eye of Adelaide's first ruck position.

Dimma said in a presser recently if the young guys stay too long in the 2nds thats what they become , 2nds players
and that comment has really rolled around in my head as was ring loud when watching the VFL on the weekend

we have it happening with Garthwaithe , Miller , it was looking dangerous for RCD and CCJ is in that boat

he now has Sampson and possibly Mate and maybe Biggie vying for a tall spot in the 1's

I hope CCJ doesnt hang his head and lose hope, he'd have little hope of a trade , and might be passed by the others and no contract with us

To be fair he did have an opportunity late last year when we needed him and he was suspended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back