Unofficial Preview Round 8, 2021: North Melbourne vs Collingwood @ Marvel Stadium | Saturday, May 8 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a great chance if we play like we did in the first half today. Somehow I see Collingwood winning this by 9 or 10 goals though

If Melbourne couldn’t beat us by 10 goals, what makes you think Collingwood will?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still rather Xerri over campbell also, it’s time to invest in the future there

insane, campbell played probably his best game for the club, clunked marks he usually drops, competed at ground level, and kicked two goals. one of your worst calls yet.

Whilst we were a bit off today, you guys owned the first half. Not just because of fresh legs but because you were direct.

Fitness & experience obviously will be a recurring theme this year for you guys but we also made some changes which got us back into it.

Mids pulled their fingers out and McDonald went back but we forced you guys to go via the Cape in the 2nd half.

If you can keep it direct down the guts at Marvel and your mids turn up to play like they did today you'll beat Collingwood.

Collingwood will be hungry

Expecting the media to get stuck into them (not untoward) this week, reckon they may improve against us, but I do think we can win... haven't thought so for the past few weeks

Collingwood will be hungry
They should have been hungry yesterday.

I’d expect only forced changes after that effort today, Menadue back off the main team. LDU for Bonar and the team shuffled around if he doesn’t recover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back